Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allen grub screw inside the oil filter

busa barmy

Registered
Hi again everybody.....

Can anyone please tell me or show me where the allen head grub screw is in the oil filter housing ?

Its the screw that you need to remove when you are removing the oil cooler completly.

If anyone has a picture or diagram or can take a picture of it if they have there bike in bits it would be brill / excellent .

Icant find a picture of it anywhere AAaaaaaaaaargh :banghead:

Regards paul

It's in the block, about 2-3 o'clock if viewed from the front of the bike. So to the riders left. Its tight too!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for that , do i need to remove it completley or just loosen it a bit ?

Also is it inside where the filter screws on or can i see it with the filter still on ?
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

When you remove filter are you install block-offs or just running a bypass,it makes a difference whether it stays or goes?

Have to remove the filter. I've got a muzzy bypass, and a friend with block-offs and both restrictors are removed.
Posted via Mobile Device

uhhh removing oil cooler? ok whats that gain you?

Turning my busa into a naked / sit up bike and the oil cooler is damn ugly ....lol

Top Bottom