All this on a busa.

What every motorcyclist wants to see! Thanks for sharing.
displayimage.php

Tim, you have a special gift, you make a fella wanna drop what he's doin, rearrange his schedule & plan a 3 day Busa/Cali road trip. Guess I'm gonna have to tag along on one of your tours in the future, I've heard good things about them. :thumbsup:

Pure delight! Eye candy for us winter grounded riders! Thank you sir! Like posted above somewhere, I too recognize a couple of those shots. Unless I'm mistaken, one is somewhere on Sonora Pass and another up Ebbetts Pass way?

You got it CC. :thumbsup:

The cows was on Ebbetts Pass. That narrow road is quite unique in CA, it stretches on for 20 some miles like this. Really an exciting stretch of pavement past Mosquito Lake at the summit.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

I'm with MPH 200. Your 2000 Buse is just fine, and for some reason:whistle: I think it looks better than all of the other ones:thumbsup:

Hayabusa 021.jpg

See those mountains? Time for Part II. We need to go up and over.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Single corner that lasts for a mile?

displayimage.php

Hwy 36 is so long, I split it into 3 Chapters.

Now in the mid-section. Trinity Alps to the north, peaks to 8000 ft. Interesting to note that the majority of Nothern California is wilderness.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Last edited:
Awesome set of curves at the summit.

displayimage.php

Junction with Hwy 3 - Hayfork Pass. Intersection so big, you can see it from space via Google Earth.

displayimage.php

After the South Fork Mtn Summit, time for Part III. Ride to the Coast over several low ranges. See the ripples?

displayimage.php

Last edited:
Despite it's highway designation, Hwy 36 has a 10 mile long section of goat.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Instead of following river valleys along streams and lakes, Hwy 36 in its midsection simply goes straight up and down over several low mountain ranges which produces some amazing curves.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Decent into the redwoods

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Few more sets of these burned off. Good stuff.

Counting down 32 days till I get to ride this one once more. :cheerleader:

displayimage.php

Back