All members need to read this

I am VERY new to this site and my busa...actually...bikes in general. For the most part everyone has been ok with my questions...maybe because I am a female? I am not sure.

I was on this board lurking for months and months before I joined. The reason I joined and got a busa? I notice that if anyone has a Busa they are welcomed with open arms on the board and on the road. Some people are thicker skinned than other, this is true but I feel that everyone has a stupid question once in their life...that is how we learn and grow as people and as riders.

I consider the people here family and try to treat them as such...even when they are acting like a knuckle head.:laugh:

PLEASE dont take this forum away from us!!!:please:

What she said....

I know I'm a new member relatively speaking, but admittedly I was taken aback by yesterday's drama. Admittedly, I usually only frequent just a few of the forum sections here; perhaps that is why I was clueless as to what triggered such an event. Nevertheless I can't help but find it somewhat reassuring that the administration of this forum intend to keep things civil.

There is a brotherhood associated with motorcycle riding, but the fellowship therein shouldn't be limited to all things motorcycle. As enthralled as we are with these machines, something would definitely feel amiss were it not for being able to share our experiences with fellow riders in a welcome/accommodating environment. The oRg provides us with a readily accessible place to share such experiences, so that we may in turn begin to assimilate the bigger picture......

D

Last edited:
Depending on the situation - YES! I *do* punish all my kids when one is being bad! The reason is that I want the others to talk to the one that is being bad... I find it much more effective than having just me come down on the one. I'll let his/her siblings talk to him/her. It works rather well...
It also sends a broader message of seriousness. And serves as a warning to the rest.

Now where did my posts go. I thought I had more before the board went down:laugh:

I should not have said I don't care. That was to harsh and not really what I meant. Of course I care about the friends I've met here. I personally choose to keep my post light hearted and save the drama for my wife. :laugh: I wish everyone well and hope we have lots of good motorcycling riding days! :cheerleader: It's 83+ degrees today and I broke my promise to never ride without all my gear.

It's really great to see that someone spotted a problem and addressed it...... I know that there are alot of people here that don't know me. But with that being said I really respect this site and only hope that it continues to be somewhere I can come and read thru the posts, learn a few things, laugh a little, and help where and when I can.......

I want to personally Thank Cap. and all the Mods. for doing what they do best..... Great job fellas......

Actually...everything just got blown outa porportion again.

Happens all the time.

Whole deal would have been better left ignored or.......

Just a qwik spanking here, a qwik banning there.

I could'a had the whole deal fixed up weeks ago. :whistle:

Wow. HUGE giant posts. :poke:

I wish the other threads were still active...I spelled it out pretty good.

This was nuttin'.

RSD.

This Forum is like a family, the majority of us have never seen one another but would come to the rescue of a member in a heartbeat, whether it be parts, money, or just a kind word to help get them through what ever it is they're going through. I know when I had my wreck in 06, the first thing I did when I got home was get on here and post up about it only to influxed with well wishes and concerned people who have never met me, heck I hadn't even been a member a year and people were asking what parts I needed to get up and running. I look forward to meeting and riding with some of the local Org. members this year. Now, a chorus of the Barney song, I love you.....:laugh:

It's really great to see that someone spotted a problem and addressed it...... I know that there are alot of people here that don't know me. But with that being said I really respect this site and only hope that it continues to be somewhere I can come and read thru the posts, learn a few things, laugh a little, and help where and when I can.......

I want to personally Thank Cap. and all the Mods. for doing what they do best..... Great job fellas......

+1....Well said and I agree!

Back