Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"All Girls Garage" Show on Velocity Channel? Wrecked 08 Busa..

efiguero

Registered
I did a couple of searches on here and did not find any threads about this show. I am sure others have seen it, but just in case they have not, here is a link to one of the episodes and it was about fixing a wrecked Orange 08 Busa. I have not seen the episode, but ran across the show and noticed in the intro they showed an 08 Busa and was like, huh? So I Googled it and found this clip. Looks kinda cool and I hope the re-air the episode, chicks working on a Busa, whats not to like. My apologies if this is a repost, but like I said I tried to do a search for the name of the show and nothing came up in the forums, so here ya go.
All Girls Garage: How to Repair a Motorcycle : Video : Velocity Channel

I saw it. Not much was shown but there's never in depth with any of those shows:-/ none the less hot chicks working on a busa is plus!

Interesting, I think there's a reason for the not in depth

Someone should tell her it's a lot easier to work on the LH side of the bike if it's on a rear stand. :poke: :laugh:

Agreed.. Hot chic's but the show is terrible, I tried to watch it once and I made it about 10 min and had to turn it off.. mute didn't even help :laugh:

that girl seems wierd but jessi combs is on their also and that girl is bad ass. she can weld circles around me.

Did they get the 0-60 wrong? I believe it 2.4 instead of 2.6.

Top Bottom