Akrapovic Full System Available?

OB_ianfila

Registered
Anyone know where i can get an Akrapovic Full System, or are they all backordered till
xmas? Who has the best price? Phone number would be appreciated.

Ian myself i perfer the Yosh full TI system which i just installed on my bus which is in stock. You take 18 lbs off the bike. I live in tampa if you want to see the pipe.

I have the system on bike now, all I can tell you is call Lockhart phillips and see what they say. I know people are waiting for the titanium cans, I have the carbon fiber. I got extremely lucky I was the second person in the country to receive one of five carbon systems they had in stock I think now your going to have to wait.
sorry

I switched from the tit yosh can to the carbon fiber Akr. Lockhart is the only place you are going to find them at. I was the first one to receive one in the U.S. and that was almost a month ago so you should have better luck now on getting one from them. The Yosh pipe is made very well and very light. The Akr. pipe is made a little better, but i picked up 1 or 2 pounds as well. I think i will make more hp with this pipe then yosh and micron.

Back