Air Shifter Bottle Mounting

sidebusa

Registered
Any suggestions for mounting MPS Air Shifter Bottle on 05 Hayabusa??? A picture would be great if you can. Thanks Guys.

I have mine mounted inside the tail section on the right side. you can use hose clamps to hold it in place. Sorry no pics at this time.

I have mine mounted inside the tail hump with plastifoam encasing it. I'll get some pics if you need em but if you do the same, be sure to mount the pressure guage/fill end toward the rear for easier access.

here's a pic for you. it has the quick release lines so you can take it off whenever you need the room.

tigertail.jpg

Org family,

I have an 08 Busa and looking for ideas on where to mount my 9 oz CO2 bottle. I really don't want to mount it outside the plastics. Any suggestions?

This is my GEN I...not sure if the GEN II trunk is the same.

9oz paintball bottle

IMG_0102 (2).jpg

Same as BlueHaya. <<Thankyou for the hose clamp idea on securing the bottle to the bracket... I was going through them there plastic ties like crazy...:laugh:

You can pick up the mounting bracket here: LINKY Bottle bracket

trunk.JPG

Org family,

I have an 08 Busa and looking for ideas on where to mount my 9 oz CO2 bottle. I really don't want to mount it outside the plastics. Any suggestions?
Here's a pic of where I mounted mine Wat......it's on the rightside of the subframe.

100_0774.jpg

Back