Air Ride

brandont70

Registered
If anybody has an air ride system for sale, or knows someone who does, please let me know. Spring is near and I would like to have it on by then. I know of the sponsors that have them for sale, but I can't shuck that kind of money right now. Thanks

BTW: Already posted in Wanted...

Good luck on finding what you need. Have you thought about getting on CL, not only in your home city and state, but in other states as well? My buddy just bought an '06 ZX 10R with 2600 miles on it, with a Yosh full exhaust for 3800 bucks. The bike was here in Phoenix and he lives in El Paso.

Yeah those air ride systems is nice. I just ordered mine from spinwurkz, thanks to Big Rod advice and suggestions. But while you looking make sure it's dapincci I heard they where the best money can buy.:thumbsup:

would be kinda sick to get front and rear air ride on your busa, then install two pegs directly under the bike, kinda like a center stand when you're aired out.

- Kingpin Choppers Air bike[/url]

the hillbillies have the right idea :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on finding what you need. Have you thought about getting on CL, not only in your home city and state, but in other states as well? My buddy just bought an '06 ZX 10R with 2600 miles on it, with a Yosh full exhaust for 3800 bucks. The bike was here in Phoenix and he lives in El Paso.

No way!! Really?

would be kinda sick to get front and rear air ride on your busa, then install two pegs directly under the bike, kinda like a center stand when you're aired out.

- Kingpin Choppers Air bike[/url]

the hillbillies have the right idea :rofl:

It would work better if he did NOT have to carry around all that air hose in his left hand......:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was amazed when he sent me the pics of the bike and everything it had on it and he told me what he paid for it. He is the type of guy that is lucky like that and finds the best deal on everything.

Back