Air horn updates.  the ultimate install

just wondering is that little round thing included with the air horns..is that the compressor..or do you have to buy it separately?

You will have to forgive this one, but are your referring to the round steering dampner? Round hoses? Round tubing, Round horns, Just a little bit more please...

If your referring to the air compressor thats between the forks in the 1st pic (two horns not 5 horn series) then that comes with the kit.

the kit comes with a compressor, two, three, four, or five horns depending on what you pick, it comes with plastic air line thats not long enuff and cracks due to the heat over time, get auto hose from autozone etc, it comes with the relay but no wire.

Almost everything.

JD

I used the below airhorn. I'm not a wrencher so I want to cut and splice and forge as little as possible.

I simply:

[*] removed the stock horn (unscrew one nut and disconnect the wire)
[*] installed the wolo airhorn in the stock horn location (used the nut and bolt they supplied)
[*] connect the wires to the airhorn (positive and negative feed)

Nice and loud!

419_20horn.jpg

I have a used set of horns I pulled from a gold wing if anyone is interested $20 shipped in the usa. they are loud!

IMG_3258_0.JPG

<!--EDIT|rpm9001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149895250 -->

ICE,
Can you post a sound file of that horn on the Busa for us?

Big-T,
Same question.

TIA

Don

I used the below airhorn.  I'm not a wrencher so I want to cut and splice and forge as little as possible.

bad boy horn

Nice and loud!
does anyone have any instaled pics of this kind??

<!--EDIT|ranman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149853766 -->

I used the below airhorn.  I'm not a wrencher so I want to cut and splice and forge as little as possible.

bad boy horn

Nice and loud!
does anyone have any instaled pics of this kind??
I do but I cannot access the image gallery right now to provide a link and my originals are at home.

There's a closeup of the bolt around here somewhere....let me go look.

Here's the bolt used to connect the stock horn. I used it for the Wolo as well. I have another pic that I'll post once I can access it.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "added pic"|1149856196 -->

Picture_011__Medium_.jpg

Icemann / Big -T

Great ideas I am all about making some noise. Can you change out the stock horn with a louder one?

Big-T how long did it take you to do your install

Icemann / Big -T

Great ideas I am all about making some noise.  Can you change out the stock horn with a louder one?

Big-T how long did it take you to do your install
Change the stock horn out for a louder one....that's basically what we did. If you mean a louder stock horn, I don't know that there is one else it would have come stock.
rock.gif

It took me about an hour maybe 1.5 since I was uncertain about how it would work and look.

Here's the other pic.

You should see an extension cable and a few zip ties (to make me feel better because it's only connected by one bolt).

No it's not rubbing the radiator. It's facing "backwards" because I don't want any debris to fly into the opening.

Picture_016__Medium_.jpg

I have tried to put on airhorns and bigger electric horns and both times my electric system couldn't operate the horn. Does my electric system have a problem or am I overlooking something.?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

rock.gif