Air horn updates.  the ultimate install

The reason your electrical system had problems is the grounding point. Run a wire from the horn right to the frame with good size wire.

The compressor for the 5 way horn, which I have a second set of horns if any one is interested, can be mounted in the void ontop the motor under the gas tank behind the coolant overflow container on the left side of the bike above the speed sensor area.

JD

Bunch of stuff in there Ice!
wink.gif

The reason your electrical system had problems is the grounding point.  Run a wire from the horn right to the frame with good size wire.

The compressor for the 5 way horn, which I have a second set of horns if any one is interested, can be mounted in the void ontop the motor under the gas tank behind the coolant overflow container on the left side of the bike above the speed sensor area.

JD
THanks, I will give that a shot.
B

Re: Air horn updates.  the ultimate install

Just looking at old post from the past.. Miss the ole days!

~ICE~

NIce work. Not sure I would give up all that space for the horn but I suppose when you need it you need it right? FAMM makes a car horn that is a single horn, bolts in stock location and it's pretty loud. Won't compete with fire engines like this setup but it will get most attention.

updated. the LED's now dance to the sound of the air horns when playing the whole sound. stupid but it is funny.

Back