After three months, here she be!

pbpd4816

Registered
busa.jpg
[/IMG]
busa2.jpg
[/IMG]

I bought this 2009 on the 7th of February, 2011 new 0 miles. And all my money has been sucked away by it since but I think I'm through.

Here's what it's got going on:

Puig double bubble windscreen
blue l.e.d. launch/shift light (boostbysmith)
55 watt low beam h.i.d. (6000k)
soupys spacers (lowered the front 1 inch)
brocks radial mounted lowering strap for the front
brocks lowering links for the rear
brocks black ceramic coated alien head exhaust
BMC racing air filter
brocks ultra light clutch mod
cycle tek C02 air shifter (controlled by the ecu)
Had all the rear sets and levers powdercoated matte satin
to match the frame
hot bodies smoked lens covers for the tail light and rear turn signals
clear alternatives front smoked turn signal lenses
Rear fender eliminated
45 tooth rear black anodized sprocket and 17 tooth front sprocket
factory proshift star and spring (shift kit)
new image upholstery seat
all the factory vinyl stickers have been taken off
matte black hayabusa kanji's in the front with the word hayabusa being reflective red
rear gsx1300R vinyl stickers replaced with matte black gsx1340R vinyl stickers
ECU editor interface by boostbysmith
And I got some black chazzos shorty levers on the way

I'm intending on drag racing for fun a bit through the summer (at a track of course) but I simply love the way a slammed busa looks. Not practical for street riding but it's my style. Just got to avoid the pot holes and so far so good.

Tell me what you all think! Good or bad, I'm thick skinned!!!:lol:

P.S. Sorry for the crappy iphone pics!

I do not agree with the angle of the Hayabusa sticker, but it is not my bike. Other than that, I think you did a great job and it is a very clean looking bike.

I do not agree with the angle of the Hayabusa sticker, but it is not my bike. Other than that, I think you did a great job and it is a very clean looking bike.

Your absolutely right! The angle is off. It wasn't intentional. First vinyl sticker I have ever put on and it was a fail but they are cheap and easily replaced.

Very, very nice. I think the hayabusa decal would look nicer just under where the lower fairing meets the nosepiece/upper fairing following the same line as the seam. You should change that just because I prefer it. :laugh:

Other than that: beautiful! :thumbsup:

Y'know, I don't like the Gen 2 shape/colours...but that looks really good! :bowdown:

Personally, I'd change the angle of that "Hayabusa" decal but other than that, it's perfect. I wouldn't even put any kanjis on there.

Your absolutely right! The angle is off. It wasn't intentional. First vinyl sticker I have ever put on and it was a fail but they are cheap and easily replaced.

Cool, glad you took it the right way and not as a "the bike looks like crap" or anything silly like that. Just out of curiosity, are you thinking of going as the same angle as the side fairing bump that separates the two vents?

Very, very nice. I think the hayabusa decal would look nicer just under where the lower fairing meets the nosepiece/upper fairing following the same line as the seam. You should change that just because I prefer it. :laugh:

Other than that: beautiful! :thumbsup:

I hear ya!! I'm gonna change it. Because you prefer it of course!

Cool, glad you took it the right way and not as a "the bike looks like crap" or anything silly like that. Just out of curiosity, are you thinking of going as the same angle as the side fairing bump that separates the two vents?
That or the line where the lower and upper fairing meets

Y'know, I don't like the Gen 2 shape/colours...but that looks really good! :bowdown:

Personally, I'd change the angle of that "Hayabusa" decal but other than that, it's perfect. I wouldn't even put any kanjis on there.

Here's a picture without the kanji.

busa3.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's a picture without the kanji.

busa3.jpg
[/IMG]

You definitely need the "Hayabusa" decal; the red accentuates and complements the rest of the bike. No kanji, though, or you'll ruin the effect. (IMO)

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the kanji in your first pics. They look good. - They blend in nicely.

You definitely need the "Hayabusa" decal; the red accentuates and complements the rest of the bike. No kanji, though, or you'll ruin the effect. (IMO)

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the kanji in your first pics. They look good. - They blend in nicely.

Yep, matte black kanji's. A subtle detail

Back