Afghanistan....

Afghanistan and the Taliban are slowly returning to the dark days of the 90's
sharia law, amputate thieves, stone and offer public executions
women are no longer to walk in the park

apparently the west are holding billions of assets frozen until they show human rights

not sure if you can see below

Afghanistan and the Taliban are slowly returning to the dark days of the 90's
sharia law, amputate thieves, stone and offer public executions
women are no longer to walk in the park

apparently the west are holding billions of assets frozen until they show human rights

not sure if you can see below
In some cases I wish we were more like them with how we treat true criminals.
Can’t keep stealing if you don’t have hands to do it with. Public executions used to be a thing just about everywhere too. But the western world became wussified. It was a good deterrent imo.

Can’t keep stealing if you don’t have hands to do it with. Public executions used to be a thing just about everywhere too. But the western world became wussified. It was a good deterrent imo.

Last public hanging in UK was in London Newgate Prison on the 26th May 1868 , it was considered inhumane and no longer a deterrent to criminals

you just wonder over in Afghanistan if the judicial system is fair

Last public hanging in UK was in London Newgate Prison on the 26th May 1868 , it was considered inhumane and no longer a deterrent to criminals

you just wonder over in Afghanistan if the judicial system is fair

When I was in college I read about the crimes against the Crown and that every crime, from a pick pocket to murder was a Capitol crime against the Crown and punishable by death. During a public hanging for a pick pocket, several people in attendance had their pockets picked. The only deterrent death is, is to the actual offender, no one else.

The western world had to adjust and adapt to the will of the people unlike the middle eastern countries that have no value on their citizens' lives or their rights because they have none.

Sharia law is NOT an enjoyable system to be under.

I believe in Capital punishment for violent or depraved criminals, taxpayers should not be on the hook to house or feed these people.

Screenshot_20221113-104921_TikTok.jpg

When I was in college I read about the crimes against the Crown and that every crime, from a pick pocket to murder was a Capitol crime against the Crown and punishable by death. During a public hanging for a pick pocket, several people in attendance had their pockets picked. The only deterrent death is, is to the actual offender, no one else.

I’m not sure about that. Take a pedophile and swing him from his local light pole. Let him rot there. It would probably deter a few from doing the same they did. I’d even go so far as to put it on tv and interrupt ‘your normally scheduled programming to broadcast the execution of…..’

The western world had to adjust and adapt to the will of the people unlike the middle eastern countries that have no value on their citizens' lives or their rights because they have none.

Sharia law is NOT an enjoyable system to be under.

I believe in Capital punishment for violent or depraved criminals, taxpayers should not be on the hook to house or feed these people.

I’ll agree with you on sharia. But will also point out Russia and China are two examples of how little the lives of their own people matter. Mao starved millions to death and Stalin marched just as many off to his own death camps.
Some middles eastern countries pale to those comparisons.

In an environment like that worn out AKs probably last longer.
But I’m sure we left them piles of spare parts to keep our M4s running for a while.
Not really, those AK wear out just the same as any other rifle.

The key is not to use CLP but to use graphite for lube.

For sure, they probably got lots of parts when the ANA left their weapons for them.

I’m not sure about that. Take a pedophile and swing him from his local light pole. Let him rot there. It would probably deter a few from doing the same they did. I’d even go so far as to put it on tv and interrupt ‘your normally scheduled programming to broadcast the execution of…..’
I personally think pedophiles and rapists should be mechanically castrated....just like Dr Pol does it...

Not really, those AK wear out just the same as any other rifle.

The key is not to use CLP but to use graphite for lube.

For sure, they probably got lots of parts when the ANA left their weapons for them.
An Ak will run basically forever dirty. A shoestring dripped in whatever and run thru the bore is their idea of cleaning. ARs are a tad more finicky.

An interesting turn of events...the Taliban are finding their warriors are good at fighting but not much else...the ones they are putting behind desks to manage are failing miserably....

And they are desperate for skilled labor.....the infrastructure is falling apart and they have nobody capable of fixing it...I've read they are looking for help from international sources.....

The sad part is it is the innocent civilians who are suffering, especially the ones who were born after the Taliban were disposed....

Taliban are able to attract a few investors....

The Taliban say they have signed mining contracts worth $6.5 billion in Afghanistan​

LOL

That is kind of like Trump's spend of around $15 billion to close the border with a wall and Biden opening the borders and spending between $150-$200 billion on migrants coming through.

And, ISIS sticking out it's head, see below.

Back