Afghanistan....

@jellyrug after 20 years what do you do? Pull out and let them consume them selves or go balls to the wall break their backs and break their wills.
How do you break the backs and the wills of an enemy who walks next to you, your neighbor, the son of your friend, or the enemy may even be your friend and you don't know it?

How do you protect someone you cannot trust, because you never know which side the person may choose? How do you know who to protect and who the enemy is?

The only way you can do that is the way we did Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which is not an option here.

So, give us the recipe of how to do this, because I have no idea. After working and living in the Middle East for almost six years, I understand these people and I still have no idea of how to do this.

Give us your solution in a step by step process.

How do you break the backs and the wills of an enemy who walks next to you, your neighbor, the son of your friend, or the enemy may even be your friend and you don't know it?

How do you protect someone you cannot trust, because you never know which side the person may choose? How do you know who to protect and who the enemy is?

The only way you can do that is the way we did Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which is not an option here.

So, give us the recipe of how to do this, because I have no idea. After working and living in the Middle East for almost six years, I understand these people and I still have no idea of how to do this.

Give us your solution in a step by step process.

There is no right or wrong way it's like dealing aliens from another planet... you could send china in they'd set up concentration camps and forced labour camps maybe then they'd see hmmm maybe NATO wasnt all that bad and maybe the Americans were here trying to help us. I would put money on it China could break their backs and will through atrocities. We are more civilized so it was a failure from the start our values just dont align and probably never will!

I couldn't imagine being sent to that hell hole and having to deal with that I really appreciate everyone who had to endure it and live through that.

There is no right or wrong way it's like dealing aliens from another planet... you could send china in they'd set up concentration camps and forced labour camps maybe then they'd see hmmm maybe NATO wasnt all that bad and maybe the Americans were here trying to help us. I would put money on it China could break their backs and will through atrocities. We are more civilized so it was a failure from the start our values just dont align and probably never will!

I couldn't imagine being sent to that hell hole and having to deal with that I really appreciate everyone who had to endure it and live through that.
Funny you mention China.

Funny you mention China.

That's also funny as they have how many muslims in concentration camps... that's all show to basically rub it in America's face they failed and couldnt control the situation china being china!

China is going to benefit from this big time. Anybody that can rub more than two brain cells together could have done a better job than what sleepy joes handlers decided for him with this exit mess. He sat there telling us theres no way any of this could happen, and immediately it happens. Im starting to wonder who's more stupid, us, or these superstitious savages that have been living that way for thousands of years

China is going to benefit from this big time. Anybody that can rub more than two brain cells together could have done a better job than what sleepy joes handlers decided for him with this exit mess. He sat there telling us theres no way any of this could happen, and immediately it happens. Im starting to wonder who's more stupid, us, or these superstitious savages that have been living that way for thousands of years

Do as I say, Not as I do!
That won't happen....Quick, look over there!
Misdirection...for those of us that can see it.

@fallenarch by the sounds of it the orginal pull out plan that trump and his team laid out was scrapped and biden kicked everyone out and made the decision between him and Kamala Harris as almost all intelligent agencies told him not to pull out that way. But who knows I always didnt believe in Afghan simply to the fact their population isnt developed or intelligent enough or cared enough of their own independence to garner the support the world gave them...

The Taliban are hard working warriors/fighters/terrorists the Afghan people seem well you know... please don't kill me take everything (though they had more troops and weaponry I personally would have fought till my last breath for my countries, my kids and women's freedoms) Maybe I'm biased and closed minded but that's what it feels like to me.
I'd say unless you are in a high position within the US government or a senior advisor, what you have said is conjecture....It doesn't matter which government started the ball rolling, matters such as these are very fluid and can change many times before a plan is executed.

The basic facts are: Afghanistan is tribal based and the central government does not rule on high, each tribe has a war lord who rules their region (kind of like a senator). Each war lord follows their own code of conduct and are in a dictatorship relationship with their followers...

The Afghanistan government controlled the ANA but they have nothing like the Pentagon through which to control them...they relied 100% on coalition leadership and guidance from all nations not just the US-everyone had their finger in this pie....

The ANA itself was not reliable even in the hay-day of coalition involvement. Many times they were called upon to provide air-lift or air support and never showed up. Many times an ANA unit was to link up with a coalition unit to engage in an operation yet never showed up. The ANA was made up of regular everyday Afghans who by their very nature are fickle.

The Taliban operate in a very fluid, insurgency method who could and did strike almost everywhere, they don't wear uniforms and easily blended into the local populace...it is my belief the Taliban had hundreds of "sleeper cells" inserted into the regions and were told to activate-this is why the advance was so rapid.

You need to get into politics and solve all the issues they seem to be having without your guidance...

BTW-Anyone who uses the word "savage" in the 21st century needs to really start rethinking a few things about themselves.

Do you honestly think for a second the president of the United States took it upon himself to design and execute the exit strategy for Afghanistan??? I'd say there was a large involvement from the Pentagon...all the POTUS would do was give the nod for them to execute the plan THEY designed...

Not to mention the very plan had to be accelerated due to the total collapse of the ANA in such quick time and there were less than 3000 US personnel in theater at the time...not near enough to do anything to stop the Taliban advance...

Last edited:
You need to get into politics and solve all the issues they seem to be having without your guidance...

BTW-Anyone who uses the word "savage" in the 21st century needs to really start rethinking a few things about themselves.

Do you honestly think for a second the president of the United States took it upon himself to design and execute the exit strategy for Afghanistan??? I'd say there was a large involvement from the Pentagon...all the POTUS would do was give the nod for them to execute the plan THEY designed...

Not to mention the very plan had to be accelerated due to the total collapse of the ANA in such quick time and there were less than 3000 US personnel in theater at the time...not near enough to do anything to stop the Taliban advance...

What's wrong with calling the taliban savages?
I think to say it's fitting is an understatement.
And, for the most part, the majority of the ****ers in the whole sandbox are ****ing savages.
Why? Because women and children are property to them, nothing more.
F' em.

From what I'm hearing he disregarded those people and put the decision clearly on his shoulders. He went against all guidance he got from his intelligence community foreign and domestic.

From what I'm hearing he disregarded those people and put the decision clearly on his shoulders. He went against all guidance he got from his intelligence community foreign and domestic.
I agree with this, but I also belive most presidents are puppets(along with most of the rest of the circus in DC)
We all see Biden, and no one can seriously belive He is actually calling Any shots at this point, lol.
But, it'll be easier to blame(or rather not blame) his "mistakes" on him in future, based on his obvious failing state of mind.
I think we've all worked with or for idiot management at some point in our lives, and sadly, probably too often or still.
So yes, I can belive that crooked idiots in DC really could F things up this bad...but I don't think that's the case.
The whole thing reaks of planning.
Time for a new war, new reasons...new war money.

Here...I'll rethink myself right now for you lol...do you have any idea what is going on over there to men women and children that the taliban don't agree with? Savages. I can come up with other names that are worse and more fitting.
I didnt say pedophile biden had anything to do planning a strategy, his handlers did, or kinda maybe did, doesn't look like much thought went into what their doing at all. If this is going how anyone at the pentagon wants it to with the intelligence they have....God help us all

I agree with this, but I also belive most presidents are puppets(along with most of the rest of the circus in DC)
We all see Biden, and no one can seriously belive He is actually calling Any shots at this point, lol.
But, it'll be easier to blame(or rather not blame) his "mistakes" on him in future, based on his obvious failing state of mind.
I think we've all worked with or for idiot management at some point in our lives, and sadly, probably too often or still.
So yes, I can belive that crooked idiots in DC really could F things up this bad...but I don't think that's the case.
The whole thing reaks of planning.
Time for a new war, new reasons...new war money.
My wife is a nurse, she had 8 positive tests from employees today for Covid. Darn, I miss Trump because now we have no one to blame for this.

Here...I'll rethink myself right now for you lol...do you have any idea what is going on over there to men women and children that the taliban don't agree with? Savages. I can come up with other names that are worse and more fitting.
I didnt say pedophile biden had anything to do planning a strategy, his handlers did, or kinda maybe did, doesn't look like much thought went into what their doing at all. If this is going how anyone at the pentagon wants it to with the intelligence they have....God help us all

I don’t call anyone pedophile w/o proof of a conviction for it. Simply saying so is a cheap shot that only shows your stupidity.

I don’t call anyone pedophile w/o proof of a conviction for it. Simply saying so is a cheap shot that only shows your stupidity.

There are plenty of pedophiles that have never been convicted. I know a couple myself unfortunately. Theres plenty of video showing creepy joe very inappropriately touching on and sniffing children. If your cool with that, then that shows alot about you. Do not ever do any of the stuff we've seen sleepy joe do to children, to my children. Your life will never be the same, I promise you that, and the same should go for me. The dude is a sicko creeper.

This^
Hear, hear.
F it...I'll take the heat with you.
Hi. I do not know why there is so much concern for the Afghan people who helped us and for there woman rights. The Taliban told Biden and the news media that they would not hurt them. So if you believe the Taliban will kill them you must be a right wing Trump supporter, a racist and must be an Islamophobia. The Taliban would not lie. Wouldd they????????????????????????????

Back