AEM Factory Integrated Titanium Brembo RCS Brake Fluid Tank ??

ottafish

Registered
Trolling the 'net today and came across these little items to fit the RCS line of m/c's
Integrated brake and clutch reservoirs - Titanium none the less...

Just wondering if anybody has seen or tried them?
Screenshot at 2021-05-13 19-03-24.png

AEM Res

AEM Factory Ducati Integrated titanium clutch tank.

If you after the bling factor, you can get an aluminum one from China for about $16. I have one. Never used it yet but it looks good. You might need to make your own bracket but they sell highly adjustable brackets with I believe three pivot points...also from China. Check Ebay.

I'm not saying that Ti one isn't purdy, just it's gotta run at least $40 and it's twice the weight of aluminum. The smoked plastic ones are nice. Those are on Ebay too and probably also made in China.

...but integrated? Does that mean there is no little pipe between the MC and the reservoir? I don't think you'll find one of those in China but you might look. Lots of stuff is made in China and they make extra to sell themselves. Troll on!

...but integrated? Does that mean there is no little pipe between the MC and the reservoir? I don't think you'll find one of those in China but you might look. Lots of stuff is made in China and they make extra to sell themselves. Troll on!
Correct - It's apparently a direct connection to the m/c - no mount/arm or fluid hose needed..
I've ordered one for shits n giggles just to see what it's like..
I'm not so much worried about weight, but if it makes the cockpit cleaner, less cluttered, then I'm a happy camper..

Back