Advise about riding on gravel

The bike will want to wander. Just let it move a little back and forth. When you try to stay in a strait line is when you start to get into trouble, and you will always be too heavy in the steering input. In all seriousness a dirt bike may make you more comfortable with the soft feeling on the front end.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just be smooth, don't make sudden changes in directions or speeding or slow downs abruptly. Keyword is being smooth. Ride safely :thumbsup:

I live out in the country and everyday I need to ride my Busa on 1 mile of gravel before any pavement. I have fallen twice in my life on any bike and both times were on this gravel road. Minor scratches on the fairing abd nothing on me.

Is there a trick to this?:banghead:

The Busa has such wide tires that it is tough to ride in gravel, I do a lot of Adventure riding and we tell people to stand up, stick your ass to the rear, apply the throttle, loose on the bars, steer with your body. some of this gravel is just super tough, worse than sand, so when it gets too bad I ride in the ditch literally, on the dirt where there is very little gravel. Kieth
:poke:

The bike will want to wander. Just let it move a little back and forth. When you try to stay in a strait line is when you start to get into trouble, and you will always be too heavy in the steering input. In all seriousness a dirt bike may make you more comfortable with the soft feeling on the front end.
Posted via Mobile Device

+1

if you try to fight it the wondering just gets worse.

Back