Accidental sunset

Gpmo

Registered
So last weekend i went for a ride with Duece-C15s aka Charles and his buddy from work. We went up early afternoon to Estes park and then did a loop around Horsetooth lake in the evening. I had my Gopro and recorded and this afternoon as i was reviewing footage i noticed this accidental recording. i got 5 or so minutes of the sunset on accident when i set my helmet down for them to snap some pics. :)

accidental sunaet.jpg

This guy cracked me up Duece_c15s co worker. Guy was a crackup and fun to ride with.

Charles and friend.jpg

Nice shot...:thumbsup:

Question... Do you have your gopro on your helmet with the suction cup or adhesive clip??

Nice shot...:thumbsup:

Question... Do you have your gopro on your helmet with the suction cup or adhesive clip??

I use the adhesive clip on the side of my helmet and use the suction cup for on my bike. I've been debating making a mount pole also for the bike. I haven't been able to force myself to put a mount on the top of my helmet yet.

Gpmo said:
I use the adhesive clip on the side of my helmet and use the suction cup for on my bike. I've been debating making a mount pole also for the bike. I haven't been able to force myself to put a mount on the top of my helmet yet.

Ok thanks, what are your worries from having one on top of your helmet?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back