Accident....ouch

Phil96

Tail Gunner
Donating Member
Registered
Not a bike, was helping out my friend, cleaning up his property, on Helena Ave
and Tomsik St. to avoid 6000$ per day code and zoning violations. Six
of us were carrying a cactus statue, made from horseshoes, weighing about 1000lbs, shaped like Saquero pic.
I was on outside ear, when I stepped in a hole, everybody lost their balance,
and the whole thing shifted weight to my right arm.
Heard a pop, and whole lotta pain. forearm looks bad enough, but the
real damage is the tendon just below the bicep. Going to doc tomorrow.
I CAN'T RIDE!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

cactus.jpg

accident (Small).JPG

Holy hell man, I hope you're just swollen. On the plus side, you look like you've been working out. :whistle:

Good luck, hope you don't have to go without too long. On the up side, it's winter.

ouch... that looks rather painful :(

but about the cactus picture... I can not think of a place anywhere in Nevada that has Saguaro, creosote bush and Cholla... ?? this a private garden?

ouch... that looks rather painful :(

but about the cactus picture... I can not think of a place anywhere in Nevada that has Saguaro, creosote bush and Cholla... ?? this a private garden?

just shaped like Saquaro, made out of horseshoes, 10 feet tall. 1000 lbs.

holy fug popeye! go to the DR today man, get some anti-inflammatory stuff working, the good stuff not advil :laugh:

so how does a cati fall on you and you didnt get any :poke: pricks?
did you come here for those? :moon::laugh: hope your doing well soon..be carefull and get it looked at

Phil! :omg: Still thinking & following the ways of Jack LaLanne I see. Take it easy out there buddy. Your forearm looks like hammered hell. Hope the tendon isn't torn, We want to see you able to ride and in good health.

Now!............. :corner:

Back