A Woman & Your Stress Level

gurrera

Registered
mail[1].jpg
mail[2].jpg
mail[3].jpg

A WOMAN CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR STRESS LEVEL!!!!!!
Both men are 74 years old…

Gurrera

The life that Clinton has led, and the terrible sin he has committed are taking it's toll upon his soul and his body . . it shows clearly, he looks worn out and lifeless.
The Donald looks fresh, energized and happy in his achievements and life he has led.
His beautiful wife is glowing too, what a great family!

I think there's a good chance both wives hang onto their man for reasons other than love. And both men are probbaly hanging onto their wives for reasons other than love too. I can't see letting Melania go but Hil, no thanks from the start. Then gain, Bill thought Monica Lewinsky was worth nailing a few times while he was married and in the Whitehouse. Marylin Monroe/Monica Lewinsky...Marilyn Monroe/Monica Lewinski....

As much as I hope that isn't true, I hope it comes out if it is.
Epstein had the whole island under surveillance with cameras and mics everywhere . . it was part of his 'insurance' policy that he had the dirt on all the big boys . . I'd be surprised if Clinton was NOT doing the business on the island.
If he did, I'm hoping it will come out into the public eye, along with all the other reprobate world leaders et al.

Back