A new route to a strong America?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Is it possible? I find it kind of funny that so many from either side literally cling to being a conservative or a democrat. Honestly, IMHO, both sides are so crooked, full of countless lies, can ALL be bought...we could go on and on...

I do think most Americans agree on certain things that are needed in America, like good leadership (NEW GOOD LEADERSHIP, let's exclude the lawyers for a change), laws to protect, people to serve this great country...

I guess I'm more of an independent anymore, though I'm not even sure all of my beliefs follow that title either.

Here's a twist...what do we all agree on? Anything? I'm beginning to wonder :banghead:

Last edited:
Maybe time to form a new party?
Call it the Honest party? :laugh::laugh:
No more bribes, pork, perks....just plain old honesty.

Maybe time to form a new party?
Call it the Honest party? :laugh::laugh:
No more bribes, pork, perks....just plain old honesty.

That would be the dream wouldn't it? Problem is that humans are inherently weak and can always be bought :laugh:

Robots?! :laugh:

I THINK THE MAJORITY OF America AGREES THAT WE ARE TIRED of taking a back seat to our own politicians. We have lost " We the People" IT HAS BECOME "ME THE POLITICAL Establishment"

Whether a new party or an old party. "We the People" Need to wake up and take back our country, by starting with elections and term limitations.

I hope we do all agree on that Mike...time to make gov't work for us and not us work for the gov't...

OK, can we all agree that it's not just due to one side or the other? It's gov't, both sides...

Ross Perot was right.
Giant Sucking Sound !

Do away with all political parties.
If Spectre can swap with no question then what does it matter anymore ?
You only need numbers to pass not certain amounts of Dems or Repubs so why are they there ?
Simply to make you think other side is wrong and they are right is all.

What do you think would have happened if Jefferson or Franklin or Washington woke up one day and jumped ship to another party ?
Uh can you say G'bye !

One thing I think we can all agree on is.....

McDonalds has good fries...:laugh:

'eh, if they're not fresh, they're not all that great...and you need just the right amount of fine salt to really get 'em perfect :rofl:

I do think cleaning house (and the senate) :laugh: is a start, but what's going to stop more lawyer/politician/crooks from stepping in and just doing the same old same old?

The first law that needs to go into effect would be something like:

No lobbying. Period. Anyone found bribing or accepting a bribe gets a mandatory 10 years in prison without the option of parole or pardon.

If your issue isn't of the nature to get the attention of the senator, congressman, or whoever... it isn't an issue of a national nature. Sorry. Just because you can profit from having laws passed in your honor to help your business doesn't mean you need to line the pockets and busy our representatives.

(this would straighten out somewhere between 50% and 90% of our current system, imo)

Anyone else agree?

The first law that needs to go into effect would be something like:

No lobbying. Period. Anyone found bribing or accepting a bribe gets a mandatory 10 years in prison without the option of parole or pardon.

If your issue isn't of the nature to get the attention of the senator, congressman, or whoever... it isn't an issue of a national nature. Sorry. Just because you can profit from having laws passed in your honor to help your business doesn't mean you need to line the pockets and busy our representatives.

(this would straighten out somewhere between 50% and 90% of our current system, imo)

Anyone else agree?

I agree 110% :bowdown: Very well said...

Rule 1 - you cannot be swayed by special interests...gee, sounds so easy...

VaBusa said:
'eh, if they're not fresh, they're not all that great...and you need just the right amount of fine salt to really get 'em perfect :rofl:

I do think cleaning house (and the senate) :laugh: is a start, but what's going to stop more lawyer/politician/crooks from stepping in and just doing the same old same old?

It has to be the way it was when created.
Based upon a will to serve and 100% voluntary without compensation.
No pay. period.
No $ in it no crooks.
Simple.

Their needs would of course be taken care including Ins.
But you cannot name one other organization/company that allows its own employees to give themselves pay raises .
Yet we allow our congress to vote themselves an 8% payraise while we sleep.
Yes the last one they gave to themselves they stayed late , last day of session and passed it at 3am eastern time.
While you were comfy in bed they were sticking it to you.
Take away the lobbyists , the $ and the greed it will all change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Term limits would be a great start too. No more lifers in the house!!! Geesh!

What? You don't think someone as old as dirt can't be in touch with everything that's affecting the American people? :laugh:

I'll take it a step further...stop hiring the super rich to make laws for the masses. I'd love to have representation that truly represents the every day American, someone that knows what it's like to not have it all. Someone that feels the pinch when gas prices go up, someone that understands the concept "living paycheck to paycheck"...yeah, it'll never happen :rofl:

Back