A little more progress tonight

Looks great! Can't wait to see it done
smile.gif

Thanks JC, hey on that pcIIIr, I installed it and started her up and it had some real dark exhaust coming out. It seems like it is running really rich. Thanks Letereat.

I hooked it up to the computer and saw the that but was not sure about that? What would I need to set it at??

I hooked it up to the computer and saw the that but was not sure about that?  What would I need to set it at??
use the 9vlt adapter and turn your key on with the Pc3R hooked up to the cable then pull down the tools menu and click on set Throttle postion. click close when it is closed then open it all the way hold it and click open then click ok. it should read zero on the screen when at close or idle and 100% at full throttle

Ya I did that last night JC (thanks). "FI" is blinking in the clock when I turn the bike to the "run" position. I am going to try to change the spark plugs today when I get home off of work.

check the code you might had something unhooked. I did on Sleeperbusas bike due to no guages and fouled 4 sets of plugs

Back