A little Help

playtimebusa

Registered
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if I could get a little better directions (the town/hotel everyone is staying at? and if there are any more rooms available)

I'm way up in Northern Minnesota and love road tripping my Busa (almost 14k last season) and been looking for something EXACTLY like this weekend and "the dragon" to ride to, I'm really pumped to meet some fellow Busa brethren, share some good laughs, take in the scenery and another notch on the "been there, done that" belt lol.

I would love to stay from Tues to Sunday (20-25th) and get as much as I can "in".

things you would recommend doing, or seeing or anything I should bring with me? any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!

The epicenter of festivites is The Phillips Motel in Robbinsvlle, NC. Do a map search and i am sure you can plot yourself a course. Be advised that route 129 coming in from the north through Tennessee will be closed.

Accommodations: The Phillips is usually booked, but a call to the hotel owner, Ms. Reba might yield a cancellation. Others include Microtel Inn, San-Ran, Two Wheel Inn and Five Point motel.

Things to do: Ride! There are plenty of routes to run. Check out this thread. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/spring-bash-2010/127394-event-activities-rides-meetings-group-events-etc-all-here.html
No matter where you stay, just show up at the Phillips Motel each morning early and there should be a group planning their days ride you can hook up with or come the night before and meet new friends around the fire pit.

What to bring? Your bike and Money! We pretty much ride, eat and sleep. A few of us will tip a mason jar or two...:whistle:
Nights and mornings are usually cool so bring appropriate dress. Don't forget all your riding gear and NC and TN are Helmet states.

Others will add more...See ya there!

There are LOTS of threads on here about previous bash events that have a bunch of info in them. The thread from Ace has a lot of the rides folks have done over the years, nothing exacting but if you look at a map you'll figure them out from what's in the thread. As for how to get there, ugh, google maps & a good GPS are your friend :cool:

Also check around, there are a good number of folks from the midwest coming down to the event, perhaps you can link up with them and convoy in, I'm sure there's some riding as well :beerchug:

just so ya know, Kevin and Travis are two of the nicest people you can hope to meet, if you can hook up with them I assure you it will be a great trip :cool:

Back