A little about my day & some pic's

Bike 382 thanks for the offer on making the dogbones for me, Obviously you have/work at a machine shop to make them in. I'll accept and pm you about the particulars. It's good to be arround a good bunch of guys and gals here - kinda like family.
Thanks to all of you others for the info on migraines. I've taken Imitrex before, but only at the ER or borrowed from a friend who had a script. My Dr. wont prescribe it for me because he doesn't classify my headaches as "migraines", but as "cluster headaches" due to stress/tension. Due to my HMO the primary phys. has the sayso. Anyway, I don't get them very often now so I'll just deal with the occasional one.

Rocket 1, I'm planning at least 1 more ride before calling it quits for the season - we've had flurries here, up to 70 MPH winds, and as cold as 30 deg., but the roads are clear and the temps expected to get up into the 50's

85 Max, I STILL enjoy a brief ride like you talked about - muscle shirt & shorts, But I always wear a helmet - but don't go on the Freeway and try to keep it 55 MPH or under. Just willing to take the risk & wont cry if I get a little scratched up(will cry about scratching the bike though) :sad:

Pit Bull

Great pics. Love the jacket. I have a blue/black Joe Rocket textile jacket but looking at purchasing leather one and that one looks good.

Thanks everyone for your concern about my migraines - this "family" like environment here is what makes this site so great. It's been raining a bunch here and I cant get out for a ride and it's killing me. Anyway it's about time to put the 'Busa up for the season and get ready to do some mods for next year ;) :beerchug: :super:

Pit Bull

Wish you could have gone for that ride. Haven't been able to do anything here either for the last couple of weeks. All I can do is enjoy the stories of others ridin'.

Back