A little 397 miler today

I have go to get up that way and ride,look's like fun.
beerchug.gif

Nice pics Ted. It sucks I'm going to miss the fall bash, but I really appreciate the parts you donated to get my bike going again.
beerchug.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 16 2007,23:27) Ted, looks like you had a good ride. Cant believe we didnt pass somewhere.
+1. See ya in a couple of weeks at the Bash.
beerchug.gif

I think you lucked out on the tag mount. THP has been strict on those this summer.

(MrHans @ Sep. 17 2007,13:00) Was there any comment on your radar detector?
The radar detector is set up with a HARD system, so I immediately shut the bike off, which kills the HARD LED indicator in the helmet, then I take my gloves off quickly and stuff them up/over the radar detector, I usually have a few seconds since they are usually running the tag and assessing the situation for a few moments, but I'm sure if they see it, I will not be able to talk my way out of any tickets...

(GSXcite @ Sep. 17 2007,00:54) Nice pics Ted. It sucks I'm going to miss the fall bash, but I really appreciate the parts you donated to get my bike going again.
beerchug.gif
No problem with the parts... let me know if you need anything else.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Powers739 @ Sep. 17 2007,11:15)
(MrHans @ Sep. 17 2007,13:00) Was there any comment on your radar detector?
The radar detector is set up with a HARD system, so I immediately shut the bike off, which kills the HARD LED indicator in the helmet, then I take my gloves off quickly and stuff them up/over the radar detector, I usually have a few seconds since they are usually running the tag and assessing the situation for a few moments, but I'm sure if they see it, I will not be able to talk my way out of any tickets...
I had a radar detector mounted on my old VF1000F. I got pulled over and forgot to shut it off. Instant ticket!
Nice that you have a routine streamlined to do a coverup on it. ;)

Back