a&j performance

busa boyz

Donating Member
Registered
I bought something from thier web site over the week end sep 17th and I paid for it thru paypal ,and then I get a email from chkrdflg01 saying why did you send me money .Well then I freaked I e-mailed this person back (no response) and then tried contact a-j performance e-mail and then mon 10am Ive been on the phone ever since no luck.Does anybody know this site or have ever dealt with a-j performance.Damm paypal works too fast !!
1zhelp.gif

I bought something from thier web site over the week end sep 17th and I paid for it thru paypal ,and then I get a email from chkrdflg01 saying why did you send me money .Well then I freaked I e-mailed this person back (no response) and then tried contact a-j performance e-mail and then mon 10am Ive been on the phone ever since no luck.Does anybody know this site or have ever dealt with a-j performance.Damm paypal works too fast !!
1zhelp.gif
Still no luck yet 11:30 am getting worried.

...There are quite a few people here on the board who deal with a&j mate... im sure some one will reply your post soon!!

Well when I bought it last Friday night 9-18-05 I paid for ups next day air so I should have got it Mon.But still no response yet from phone or e-mail so I went to paypal to file a claim to hopefully get my money back.Funny thing is the site A-J PERFORMANCE site is still active if they wasn't taking any orders for some reason they should lock the site to keep people like my self from buying anything.The phone message say's "IF YOUR CALLING AT OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS WE ARE PROBABLY HELPING OTHER CUSTOMERS SO PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE "(1-908-289-2000) so it doesn't sound like there M.I.A.or closed .Note: to all please contact some one like a real person from any site that you may buy something from before you pay.
guns.gif
aj performance

I've bought a bunch of stuff from A&J- but always did it via PP & PM's. ZG screen & steel-braided lines I think. Never had a problem, stuff arrived timely fashion. Never used their website though. I like warm bodies.

sad.gif

What website did you order from?
Please post a link.
I haven't got Joe's site to work for about 2 months now.

He is on Suzuki hayabusa org. alot check over there. And ask Motorhead if he knows anything.

Back