A few hoodies for sale Gen II artwork

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, I found some blank hoodies at the house so I made them up this afternoon with Gen II artwork on them. There isn't anything on the front at all. I didn't have all sizes and there isn't very many in the sizes that I do have. I also had some black sweatshirts that I made up too.

You can order them by clicking on this link.. Make sure you are looking at hoodie vs sweatshirt when you order...

Shirts - King Keepsakes

hoodie-sized-genii.jpg

Cap

hoodie-sized-genii.jpg

Have any with the logo on the back and the front and in silver instead of white??

want (2) both logo front/back black sweatshirt, silver logos both XL how much??

White

Custom screen printing is a pain... you have to change the ink after each color and for 2 it just isnt worth the hour to clean the screens twice...

ok..how much same as I listed for white?/black shirts both logos front smaller and back bigger..xl..

lmk a shipped price to ct 0677..have paypal ready to go!!

ok..how much same as I listed for white?/black shirts both logos front smaller and back bigger..xl..

lmk a shipped price to ct 0677..have paypal ready to go!!

Sorry man, what your asking for is a lot of work for 2 shirts, that would require another screen to be made and then set up on the presses... It takes a lot of time to prep everything to do a batch of shirts... In the end it just isnt worth the time to set everything up so that we can sell 2 hoodies... What we can do is see if there are any others that want this type of artwork on hoodies or shirts in the future... If there are then we might run a batch...

CAp

Back