A couple of mods complete

flyboy

Registered
First of all, for those of you that were concerned with me just having one brake in the front...I took your suggestions and added another one. She stops very nicely. Another mod that I just completed was the screen mod...Thanks Haywood for your help. And the easy mod...a chrome grab bar. Here are some pics. First one Wave rotor.

WaveRotor.JPG

I don't need any more performance than what I have...I already destroyed one Busa. Next mod will be some more chrome, but I'm going to get some D & D show & Glow pipes so I can wake up the neighbors.
wink.gif

Sweet bike, Flyboy! What type of screening material did you use for that mod?

I bought the screen at Advance Auto Parts...its a bit pricey, but I wanted the chrome look. You can get some screen at home depot and it would look just as good. I used some goop to adhere the screens, which I also purchased at the Advance Auto Parts. It's very easy...it took me a couple of hours to complete.
smile.gif

I would have to concur with the previous statements... you bike is schweeeet looking I love the rims you have and how did you do those screens

Schweet ride, Flyboy! I think I'll go to Ace and pick up some screen and glue...

Sweet, Flyboy!

Back