A Busa a day

megawatt

Registered
I took my Busa to work one day and a coworker (48 yrs old) has never been the same since. He had the opportunity to look at it up close and now he has the fever!!! He is looking R-E-A-L hard at some used bikes (Busa only).

He even planted the seed with his wife about him wanting one and she actually did not cut him off at the knees and said it's a nice looking bike. So now everyday I get online and send a picture of a Busa to his work e-mail and I even print out a picture and tape it to his computer. I search this site and others, granted even a stock Busa is nice but if there is one you know about paste the pic here and I will start using those suggestions and tape it to his computer. He actually has them up on the wall in his office.

The labeled the first pic "The Rettke Rocket"￾ since Rettke is his last name. I have been working nightshifts so I don't get to see his reactions but I hear about them.

laugh.gif

Done mymaster, your pic is going on his personal locker door in the shower room in 8x12 color for him to walk into in morning. Gotta keep changing the location where I place them.

Look in the Gallery.... Thousands of pictures there!

Keep it up!
beerchug.gif

I have hit the gallery and I know there are a couple active pic threads still going on this site.  But this topic will let contributers know there pic is specifically tempting someone to get a Busa.  I need some pics of "Busa plus girl" so I can start sticking them to his roll away tool box, welding machine, and lathe.
rofl.gif

You gotta find a Wal-mart that sells the little die-cast Busa's. I have a crap-ton of die-cast bikes.

Then stick one on his work area somewhere. They only cost like 3 bux.

Remind him of how fun it is to ride two up as well, the wife would really enjoy it.

post_6_19446_IMG_1391__Large_.jpg

Send him that pic of Guclu's buddies red X-1 replica over on the "post a sexy pic of your busa thread"!!!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif

Back