A Beautiful on The Dragon

Did you see where there was any fire? Just wondering! Nice pics by the way, I am home today sick!!! Really sick!
beerchug.gif

Don great pics, your making me jealous but i guess i can forgive you since we'll be there in a few days
ThumbsUp.gif

Sometimes flying Solo, is the most satisfying.

Thanks for sharing your ride.
I hope to get there one day,
so in the meantime I live vicariously through you guys.

Great pictures Don. I wish I could have been there to ride.
I met a dude from Wisconsin who said his brother worked at a company that sounded just like yours...but I'm terrible I forgot his name.
sad.gif
Not to threadjack, BUt there are only a couple of companies like mine here in Wisconsin. If he does not work with me then I do know the company he works for and some people he works with. Small world.
Still great pics, I will be down later this year and we will all have to get together. I had fun last week.

I recognize that road that you say is a good spot for stretching legs. I think you took me through there last year with Stephan.

As always, nice pics, Don. You really have the ideal spot to reside.

See ya in a few days.
beerchug.gif

I recognize that road that you say is a good spot for stretching legs. I think you took me through there last year with Stephan.

See ya in a few days.  
beerchug.gif
You are correct sir. That was a fun day. You ought to bring Stephan to the Bash...

P1020550.JPG

See ya in a few days.
beerchug.gif
You are correct sir. That was a fun day. You ought to bring Stephan to the Bash...
He sold his bike.

Yeah, that was fun alright. Can't hardly stand it, just 2 more days until I head up. Man I need this break.

Back