9-5-08 Vegas strip

megawatt

Registered
I can't wait. The last time I had the Busa on the track was in March 2008. It was a stock 2006 busa and I did 10.6 sec with altitude of 2500 feet above sea level and 3200 miles on odo, stock tires, lowered 2 inches rear and strapped front, -1 on front sprocket, Brocks one piece clutch mod.

I get to go back on this Friday :thumbsup:. Changes are Brocks Alien head full system :bowdown: running on Brocks race map, 1" lowered rear, strapped front, Bridgestone BT002 R/S left over tire from trackdays, and VP U4.2 fuel :ehh:.

Track prep will dictate if it is a good or great night. It is a Friday night run what you brung for $10 race night. Outcome is that either way it will be fun for me, I even had to book vacation to make this race night. I will hopefully have video of my fun or aggravation.

For comparison, a 1st gen busa that is stretched, air shifter, shinko 003 tire, full yoshi system with a good rider can rarely make a run in the 9 sec. I will be doing my cold weather dance for this Friday.:please:

Back