$8.50 worth of door trim

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Spent $8.50 including Tax at the local Auto-parts store in town. What that cash got me was some Door-trim, that I thought would finish off some of the rough edges on the Busa.

I added the trim to the Recent slider holes (Thanks again Todd), trim to the CF Panels (As I lost one of the original factory trim pieces), and trim to the Magical Racing windscreen. MR supplied a clear trim with the windscreen, but I think the Black auto-trim looks much better.

Anyhow, on with the pictures.

SlidR.jpg

And the other side

slidL.jpg

And the Panels done with the trim

Cfpan.jpg

And the Windscreen with the trim

Cfwin.jpg

Yah that trim did work out very nicely! Looks good!
And I noticed on your inners you did not have any trim last time I saw you and I thought that looked odd, but it looks good now! Same with the windscreenI

Looks great and that is a very nice windscreen!

Looks good! I've thought of doing that, but never made it through.

Valium,
Please tell that the sticker on your windscreen is an option and is removable. Gretchen looks awesome.

Don

Valium,
Please tell that the sticker on your windscreen is an option and is removable. Gretchen looks awesome.

Don
Don...Nope, its painted on....lol...j/k

I got a little sticker happy one night, and put the sticker on. The windscreen comes with 2 stickers in the package, but not on. Did you want a picture of the windscreen protector? I can snap one for ya..I know you asked about it...just let me know.

A few photos for Don showing the Cover that came with the MR windscreen. Not sure if I have it on correctly, as I've never really used it.

img_1436.jpg

img_1437.jpg

img_1438.jpg

That cleaned things up really nicely. Where can I order that Windscreen?
rock.gif
You can get them from Magical Racing directly, or Charles from StreetNtrack can get one ordered up for ya. The wait for them can get a little long (4 months to a year), but Charles is the guy to get help on this...not sure if anyone else imports them.

Smoke with Carbon Trim runs about $190.00 before shipping and Super Coat tint with Carbon Trim is about $320.00.

So what you're saying is that you finally got some trim?
rock.gif

Good On YA!!!!
tounge.gif

Next time though, I'd spend more than $8.50 I guess the trim gets really nice once you are in the $500-1000 range. Personally I dunno, it's what I've heard from Sled.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151424229 -->

Back