7x16 Vnose - Finally bought one

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Little slack in getting it registered or putting pix up here but I did finally buy one from a group down in GA. All said and done was about $3600. pressure treated 3/4" floors and a few other things I've forgotten about were part of the freebies/incentives they had going. Seems like a pretty sturdy trailer from what I can tell, hauls perfectly behind the truck and I also got 2 spare tires in that price.

img015.jpg

img016.jpg

Thanks guys! I love everything about it so far, well except the 9mpg I was getting towing it home :banghead: Now for the fun of outfitting the insides... so any suggestions I'm wide open and pictures of course are great :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I love everything about it so far, well except the 9mpg I was getting towing it home :banghead: Now for the fun of outfitting the insides... so any suggestions I'm wide open and pictures of course are great :beerchug: :thumbsup:[/QU
check out RB Components

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I love everything about it so far, well except the 9mpg I was getting towing it home :banghead: Now for the fun of outfitting the insides... so any suggestions I'm wide open and pictures of course are great :beerchug: :thumbsup:[/QU
check out RB Components

Oh I saved that link you posted once of theirs ... and yes I've been drooling over some of their stuff :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

9mpg ???

I get 12+ towing this...

Attachments

• post-8-47420-Superduty1.bmp
    791.1 KB · Views: 540
:thumbsup:

9mpg ???

I get 12+ towing this...

heh, looks like a F250/350? With my little 1500 Avalanche with .411 gearing and running 75-80, yeah 9mpg.

Yours looks like a nice setup though .... maybe one day I'll get a grow'd up 8x20 or 8.5x28 when I have a little something bigger to pull it behind :please:

I am considering a generator, pop up canopy and some refinements that would allow me to use it more for a toy hauler-ish trailer at some point :thumbsup:

what is the name of the company? sounds like a good deal. nice:thumbsup:

Pretty sure this was the ad I followed, definitely the same company :cool:

Buy & Sell New & Used Trailers 7 x 16 V-Nose Enclosed Cargo Trailer w/Ramp - Color Opt at TrailerShopper.com

Overall it was a good experience with them, picked it up in east bumble fudge GA and hauled it home. They can do most anything with the trailers so just ask if you want something special their prices were really quite good.

thanks! It should hold 4 bikes busa size or smaller and whatever fits in the nose or 3 with plenty of gear. I havent even put mine in it yet so I'm basing this off what others with this size trailer have said. I suspect the placement of wheel chocks will have the most impact. All I know is its freaking HUGE in there :cool:

Back