Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75 Degrees and Raining ride

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Just got home from work, Current temp is 75 degrees and it is raining, I must say I enjoyed that ride.

Head / Hands / Torso all Bone Dry

Feet and Jeans are a different story.

Cant believe you rode today, the skys were dark when I left the house this morning.

same here in NY...left the house..ran into mist then heavy rain...luckily i had my rain pants in the hump and they kept the jeans dry...shoes were barely damp on the sides....and like you said great ride..

:thumbsup:

Cant believe you rode today, the skys were dark when I left the house this morning.

I leave at 4:50 a.m. every morning, Its always Dark :laugh:

Just a little sprinkle this morning :please: I dont mind getting wet coming home from work, But going to work. :banghead:

too much rain further south of you for any riding today

DFW is flooded along with most of I-35 Corrdidor all the way to San Antonio.

Can you say Fair Weather?

The view from my office. Yep, I rode today.

photo.JPG

I leave at 4:50 a.m. every morning, Its always Dark :laugh:

Just a little sprinkle this morning :please: I dont mind getting wet coming home from work, But going to work. :banghead:

That's me. I can ride home in the rain because I can change but don't want to work in wet clothes. I have frogg toggs but really no where to keep them.

Top Bottom