7 second Busas!

what amazes me are the times and speeds these guys are doing, all without a wheelie bar. Insanity in every way and I LOVE IT!!!

Sebastian from nlr set the new e.t. Record at the world finals this year. He went 7.181 i think his mph was 204 and walter sprout also with a nlr , set the mph record at 206.44.:bowdown:

:cheerleader: I want one...then reality rears its ugly head, what would a 6.3 ft 230 lb old guy do with it...my son says make a splatter sound! But shweet none the less...

you should see them up close and personal at the drag strip!!!!!!! talk about getting wood!!!!!!!! its amazing!!!!!:bowdown:

I took a half-a-dozen cold showers in a row !!!!! :super: I love acceleration and top-end !!! :oldcool:

Here a a couple more from the same weekend:

Exciting stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is WOW, WTF. I want to get there, just takes a whole lot more ducats than I can come up with right now. Those turbo bikes are the shi-, pretty wild when you see those controllers coming on little too much and too quick, even a 74" will shoot for the moon, WOW. Those guys have my full respect, I bet thats alot of fun.:bowdown::bowdown::cheerleader::cheerleader:

hehhehheh, That's sooo cool.
I've watched my mechanic build motors for drag bikes etc.
"how fast do you want to go?, how much money do you have?"

Last edited:
Back