56 in a 40-why me

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I'm such a nice guy :cry:
:cry: $256 :cry: :banghead:
Just cruising along all other cars and got singled out , not passing anyone .

I'm sorry , I usually am first to stand up for the nice officer who's just doing his job but I'm pissed !
Don't mind paying my dues but keep your opinions to yourself . (meaning him)
Young guy all in a hurry wanting to give me lecture on 'why are you carrying' ?
Uh duh maybe cuz you won't fit in my pocket !!!!!!

Spit the ticket out his computer in like two seconds and came back still lecturing !
Any questions he asks ?

No just one comment since it's all over , sir

YOU WRITE LIKE A GIRL !

Waaaaaaaaaaaah haaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah

Now I'm afraid to ride it home !
40 I can't go 40 !
:cry:

Last edited:
Wait.....he asked "why are you carrying?"

Ok, this is where you make a call to his Sergent, Lieutenant, Captain, etc. I would raise hell until you are thoroughly satisfied. It's none of his GD business so long as you provide your CCW permit. That should have been the end of the conversation. He should ask the State of Florida why they issued you a permit if he finds it distasteful. That pisses me off to no end. File a written complaint and you will get results! Make sure you use the word "harassment"

I would completely own up to the speed and drill it home on the HARRASMENT you got for carrying. That's BS.

Last edited:
interesting, most police i talk to dont mind if your carrying, in fact they rather it say when they run your vehicle thru so they know....kinda strange to get the lecture, he must have been having a bad day

Last edited:
Saiid, another $75 for the attorney. $150 for court costs.
The fact that you got "pinched" without incurring felony speeds,
Priceless:poke:

I would most certainly make a call to his leadership and your district atty,

better yet have a Lawyer friend make the call..:whistle:

Vonderbach , I Don't think it wise.
Dept he was from has maybe 20-30 officers .
It is my basically neighborhood .
I see them all the time and admittedly so shoulda coulda woulda gotten other much worse tickets ?
I did the crime , caught on laser , no arguement .
None .
Not upset about that all .
the road is like 6 lanes with median , 40 is not reasonable but it is what it is .
Just he was a little over zealous and obv politically biased.
I felt like telling him if he didn't like it he could call his congressman but no purpose served there.

licking my wounds now and gonna limp home to the cave on a bit .....bowwwwwww wwwwooooowwww

Next time I'm riding in Florida on a nicely new paved road I will remember the contribution you made to help put it there... :rofl:

Vonderbach , I Don't think it wise.
Dept he was from has maybe 20-30 officers .
It is my basically neighborhood .
I see them all the time and admittedly so shoulda coulda woulda gotten other much worse tickets ?
I did the crime , caught on laser , no arguement .

I understand. But it's also sad that you have to worry about repercussions.

I can not tell you how angry I am on your behalf. It makes my blood boil that any LEO would lecture someone for exercising their Constitutional rights.

:banghead:

In Florida to all who don't know the computer instantly tells LEO if you have a permit to carry a 'weapon'.
Remember not all decide to carry a gun .
I do.

He asked to confirm that I was is all .
BUT
After that did not relax at all one cent .
Was young and no way near kind of cop who got me in St Lucie with Jinkster.

St Lucie guy laughed when he said he could hear us coming from aways away.
This guy was all business just doing his job .

After a couple mins of him still having his hand on gun I looked him in the face and told him
'Sir just because I'm speeding does not mean I'm a threat to you.'

His response to me was
'If you don't like this dont carry guns!'

When I made my comment I looked at his hand and when he commented he did the finger roll on the grip .

Mikejmd agreed 100%
Thank my lucky charms he was not the one in St Lucie , I would still be locked up!

He was covering his holster? Dear lord, this guy is a moron! CCW holders aren't criminals, in fact, the statistics state the opposite!

My blood boiling

boiling-blood.jpg

Last edited:
and
ps.....he told me if I had had an Orange and Black bike he would have had to write me for an addtl 10mph cuz it's the fastest color !

:rofl:

He was covering his holster? Dear lord, this guy is a moron! CCW holders aren't criminals.

For approx 5-7 mins while he talked and I fished out registration for bike from under seat , yes he had his hand on pistol entire time he was in front of me .

Am I not understanding to that ?
No .
Just a little miffed cuz I gave him no Rhyme or reason to be so vigilant .

It made me feel for sure a mistake could have been made on his part if I had sneezed.

Back