$550 million powerball pool

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Disclaimer added by MCM:
This pool is not sponsored or endorsed by the board; it is a private action by one of the members. Hayabusa.oRg has no part in this pool and as such any money sent or obtained from this pool is between the individual involved parties. There is no recourse through this board, the owner or any of the Administrators or Moderators in the event that participants are unhappy or unsatisfied by the outcome of this pool.

It's gonna be a record prize this Wednesday. Anyone interested in getting together a pool? Should we make it $10 or $20 entry? I'm gonna get all quick picks because I don't want anyone's numbers to be the winners thereby possibly making them feel more entitled. $425 million should yield at least a $300 million lump sum settlement. Even split by thirty people that's enough for me.

For those wondering what's your guarantee. First it's me. But for anyone still wondering. I'm posting this on a public forum. My intent will be clear and not easy to dispute legally. I will give everyone until Tuesday evening to get in. After that I will cut off entry because I want to purchase the tickets with enough time left before the drawing to scan and post all actual tickets here in this thread.

If anyone has any other suggestions that the group as a whole agrees upon it will be done.

YOU MUST MARK FUNDS AS 'GIFT' TO AVOID ANY PAYPAL FEES AND GET YOUR WHOLE AMOUNT COUNTED

So what say you?

Last edited by a moderator:
re: $425 million powerball pool

Can a mod delete one of these. Must have double tapped or something?

Blanca Busa
Rooster Rider
Goldenchild
Stilslo

Will be retiring to Monte Carlo soon. :)

I'll do it, under one term, if, just if we win I'd like to be anonymous. My winning would be claimed by attorney a LLC or Trust to hide my name behind the claim. I'm not trying to be a party pooper but it's all about protection of my family. This is good advice to any of you guys. Nothing dumber then being on national TV accepting a multimillion dollar check for all to see. There's some bad dudes out the there. So if you'll let me in, pm the paypal ad. $10 is a good amount.

Good advice: If you should ever win the lottery.

Note to Winner:
-Tell NO ONE
-Don't sign the ticket if your state allows you to be anonymous
-Copy, then put the ticket in a safety deposit box
-Get an attorney familiar with winnings to set up a LLC ot Trust to hide your name behind the claim
-Get an accountant. A VERY good accountant.
-Take 10% off the top and live on it for 5 years (investments have to mature)
-Invest the other 90% through a reputable firm and live off the interest (do the math- its incredible)
-Live within your means and have a blast!

I'll do it, under one term, if, just if we win I'd like to be anonymous. My winning would be claimed by attorney a LLC or Trust to hide my name behind the claim. I'm not trying to be a party pooper but it's all about protection of my family. This is good advice to any of you guys. Nothing dumber then being on national TV accepting a multimillion dollar check for all to see. There's some bad dudes out the there. So if you'll let me in, pm the paypal ad. $10 is a good amount.

Pass. I'm gonna plaster your name everywhere :)

I'm fine with that and that is good advice. But I think it will be just me claiming your prize and later giving it to you right?

Pm sent

hey Saiid can a canuck get in on it?

Sure. Pm sent

One person says he's having trouble marking funds as gift and getting whole ten bucks to me. Told me PayPal wanted to charge him .59. If that's the case for others just send 10.50 and I'll count you in for $10.

Add me, add me Saiid! (I want a Caterham and I don't care who knows, I''ll blow the eff outa him). Doyle

and thanks for doing this homey!

Back