5.0 earthquake in L.A. - you okay?

busawife

Registered
Hey, my friends in SoCal are reporting a big Earthquake. Anyone on the board affected? Everyone okay?
Posted via Mobile Device

I felt a rumble..but I live in MD and I think the tacos had something to do with it...:laugh:

A little east of San Diego and we didn't feel a thing. 5.0 just let's you know we live in an active area. 6.0 get's my attention but we haven't had one of those in a ling time up in LA. Here in San Diego we just get the little ones.

The fault that moved was actually the one starting in Coronado (San Diego) travels up RT 5, goes offshore about Dana Point and then comes back inland in LA. So it's OUR fault:thumbsup:
All is well here
Mark

I am about 10 – 15 miles from the epicenter and we felt it pretty good, but being under 5.0 it comes and goes so quick you really can’t do much.
My wife and daughter went to the open doorway as you are supposed to, I was outside, and by the time I got in the house it was over.
Thank you so much for asking.
Bubba

.. 5.0 .. " pffff't " .. all that did was remove some of the dust off the windowsills.. :whistle: and at worst ..gave a few a reason to sweep the floors .

yeah, figured that it wasn't too bad, but wanted to check in. I remember the shaking in San Diego, but never paid much attention.. It helps that I am blonde...
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah, figured that it wasn't too bad, but wanted to check in. I remember the shaking in San Diego, but never paid much attention.. It helps that I am blonde...
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for lookin' after us, Sarah...:love:

:moon:

Just had another. Lamb's girl is just sitting on the earthquake sight calling them out. FREAK!

Back