482 clicks 8.5 hrs - home without incident...

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Well,

GranDevil and I made it back to the coast of NC. We missed a lot of the rain somehow, we did get a little sprinkle here and there a few times, but not enough to get the junk wet so we were good to ride without too much discomfort...

Now I have to unpack... but as you all know, every thread needs a picture. So I will post my pictures after I unpack...

View attachment 1391020

Ok... I'm unpacked now!

That was made easy by me wrecking my truck in Asheville on the way to the Bash on Thursday. Thank to Kevin (Vman1300) for providing a temporary home for my trailer while my truck gets repaired. At least no one was hurt and the bikes where untouched in the trailer, got to love those Baxley chocks...

More pictures to follow...

Lucky you no rain... Rock and I got soaked on the way back on I40. We had a few stretches of dry pavement, but the last couple hours home was pouring rain. I felt like a wet cat ...

wet_cat_113159625.jpg

Sorry to hear about your truck Ted, I can't wait to see your pictures. I know there will be on-board action shots
beerchug.gif

glad you guys made it home safe. We rode in the rain for 6 hrs. I mean the fat drops. We should have left with you lol. that's what we get for try'n to get one more ride in

glad you guys made it home safe.  We rode in the rain for 6 hrs.  I mean the fat drops.  We should have left with you lol.  that's what we get for try'n to get one more ride in
Brother sorry I couldn't wait, but we needed to get down the road, and it looks like we had perfect timing with the rain... I was thinking about you guys and I'm glad you made it home safely as well...

Are you all ready for the pictures... here they come...

I'm not sure when GranDevil will post some of hers but here are some of mine...

To Start, leaving Thursday afternoon to pick up the one and only GranDevil (Melissa) in Wilmington.
Prior to the truck modification in Asheville...

DSC09498.jpg

Just a quick stop to check out the view and look at the flowers (GixerHP Bike has such pretty flowers on it)...

DSC09545.jpg

Help I have fallen and I can't get up...

<a href="http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/Powers739/Bash%202008/Spring/?action=view¤t=DSC09546.jpg" target="_blank">View attachment 1391078
Hummmmm....

Mel on the ground, Jess (Purple) and Rocky in the background...

John (GixerHP) saying, "Ted, I don't want to hear you making smartarse comments about the flowers on my bike or how tall I am... go way...!"

DSC09550.jpg

Back