450hp turbo busa

450hp turbo

Registered
Hi, I have a 99-02 edition busa, slightly modded, new 750cc injectors, running microsquirt instead of original ecu, etc etc.
I have set up most of the settings in tunerstudio, but there are things that I am not sure of, or dont know how to figure out, like the "trigger offset" currently at 98°, it fires, but doesn't idle, I mean the engien is the same as many of you guys, so if any one else have done this, or know of someone who have, or just know anything, I would owe you the world.

Main uncertainties:
Ignition table values, what values at what rpm/kpa.
Fuel table values, what values at what rpm/kpa.
Fuel VE table, what is it and how does it affect me?
Trigger offset, Am I atleast in the ballpark with 98°? Whats yours?
All I need is enough to make it idle and kinde acc, I'm doing this now and I'll get it fine tuned at a dyno when it's stable.
Thanks for me.

Hi, I have a 99-02 edition busa, slightly modded, new 750cc injectors, running microsquirt instead of original ecu, etc etc.
I have set up most of the settings in tunerstudio, but there are things that I am not sure of, or dont know how to figure out, like the "trigger offset" currently at 98°, it fires, but doesn't idle, I mean the engien is the same as many of you guys, so if any one else have done this, or know of someone who have, or just know anything, I would owe you the world.

Main uncertainties:
All I need is enough to make it idle and kinde acc, I'm doing this now and I'll get it fine tuned at a dyno when it's stable.
Thanks for me.
I can send you my Project in a few minutes
should really only have to change the injector size to get it to fire

Main uncertainties:
Thanks for me.
Update: it is an GSX1300R,

Back