$35 saddle bags

Thanks for all of the information and pictures. I placed my order for mine today. I needed a new bucket too, so 2 birds...:thumbsup:

Here are the pics installed. Thanks again Rock.

bags 003.jpg

bags 004.jpg

bags 005.jpg

Not sure what to do about the strap over the seat. I know this will be a big relief to Juli's back on our trips, but I dont think she will be very comfortable sitting on this strap either. I can move it around and see what works best. wish it would fit under seat, I need to play with it some more. Now, what is this little bag for?

bags 006.jpg

Rapid transit phone bag. they couldn't sell em, so they gave em away lol
Try running the strap under the seat. it'll go. I put my hump on and locked it. it'll go

I received my bags this evening, arrived quickly! I have to say they are bigger than I thought, which is good, and the quality is better than I expected too. Great deal for $35!

Thanks Rockadaous for postign it in the first place. :beerchug:

for $35 these bags rock :thumbsup:

Take some pics with them installed. lets see how ya look

I was gonna buy the nelson riggs bags but I figured for 35 bucks I would give these a try. I mean I've spent alot more money on a lot dumber stuff before. they should be here next week.

thanks for the heads-up

I was gonna buy the nelson riggs bags but I figured for 35 bucks I would give these a try. I mean I've spent alot more money on a lot dumber stuff before. they should be here next week.

thanks for the heads-up

I hope you like em.

We tried for the first time today. They really work well and Juli has room for her feet. They never moved and look great. Yippee! No more back pack!

Not sure what to do about the strap over the seat. I know this will be a big relief to Juli's back on our trips, but I dont think she will be very comfortable sitting on this strap either. I can move it around and see what works best. wish it would fit under seat, I need to play with it some more. Now, what is this little bag for?
that is the AX-S Mobile Tank Bag it actually is a mini tank bag for your cell..

RAPID TRANSIT

(James read the tag, it says to visit Rapid-transit.com for mounting instructions... :rofl: )

Last edited:
that is the AX-S Mobile Tank Bag it actually is a mini tank bag for your cell..

RAPID TRANSIT

(James read the tag, it says to visit Rapid-transit.com for mounting instructions... :rofl: )

Now that I see that on the tank, kind looks like a banana hammock. Ghey. No wonder they didnt sell. Randy, you know I dont do well with instructions. :banghead:

Yo Randy, I think you have them on backwards.. :poke:
The top zipper when shut should be at the back.. :thumbsup:

will looky when I get home... was not thinking about it. but seems the bag on the right "hit" the pipe turned around..

riosaddlebag_lg.gif

Last edited:
WOW.. my bad sorry. my bags look similar only the zipper is at the back.. I guess just make sure the zipper pull is tucked under the velcro flap closure then.. :thumbsup:

Back