300 tire kit

SHMACKITY2K

Registered
Looking for a good 300 tire complete kit with widened stock rim for a GEN 1. Need suggestions. Preferably with links. The only ones I can find are for like 5-6 and even 7K. I remember in the past seeing them for cheaper than that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Ive got a 240 for sale in the classifieds for $2300, if that'll fit your needs. Every 300 I've seen of in the $5k or better, and the OSD setups are the way to go, which adds a few more bucks.

what he said. also dont get cheap on it with a no name maker, have a look around as there have been many swing arm failures resulting from bad materials/workmanship.

I love the look but the prices are rediculous. For 5 grand for an arm and wheel. Crazy! Id rather just rock what i had and go buy a whike other bike. Maybe even a nice quad. Way over priced. Just my 2 cents

Yes Bigrod 330, lol. But if lookin for 300 widened stock wheel, then hit up Scott at JeepersRacing. runnin some goo deals right now and top quality..

Meh, go big or nothing.... OSD AND inside chain with a 400... Oh, and single sided!

Give Josh at BallZ a shout, he will take care of you. Don't buy anything until you at least talk to him first...trust me on this one . I have been researching 300's for over 2 months.
Oh yea osd is the only way to go !!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back