30 days and counting down!

start out hellbent for leather and arrive back at the hotel looking like a bunch of old ladies....  I can already see it  
rofl.gif
    "Wild Hogs" should be on the big screen....
I thought Wild Hogs was the Saturday evening movie!
whistling.gif

I will talk to the floor director at work to see if I can swap a few shifts. If yall dont mind me showing up on a nonbusa. But the TL1000 will do pretty well on the Dragon I think.May have to work the Friday night before so I will be a little grumpy but once I hit the road i will be fine lol

Hey it's all good ditch as long as you show up...there will be plenty of no Busa parking in the rear
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
JK bro, I had to say it
beerchug.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I will talk to the floor director at work to see if I can swap a few shifts. If yall dont mind me showing up on a nonbusa. But the TL1000 will do pretty well on the Dragon I think.May have to work the Friday night before so I will be a little grumpy but once I hit the road i will be fine lol
Bring it on, there will be quite a few non-busa's I am sure!
super.gif

Will do my best.. No promises, but I will see what I can do.. Jessica has been bitching that I need ot get out of the house anyhow lol..

So is it like a big camp out, or is there a hotel near by? Either way I dont mind, Just need to fab up something to hold some saddle bags so I can carry my tent and other stuff.

So is it like a big camp out, or is there a hotel near by? Either way I dont mind, Just need to fab up something to hold some saddle bags so I can carry my tent and other stuff.
rofl.gif
you have not met enough of our "rough riders"

roughing it is a shower/blowdryer/3 squares....

Might be 1 or 2 camping but the rest us find our "camping sites" via the hotel registry
laugh.gif

Microtel is probably your best bet at this point in Robbinsville..

Ditch, you can always crash at my spot in the micro
beerchug.gif
if there's no bed you can have dibs on the couch!
beerchug.gif
f-it dude you got a place to stay bro theres PLENTY of space around
beerchug.gif
just come on down!

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Cool thanks guys, just need the boss lady to approve it, oh and if the wife asks its a weekend class for work lol..

Well with so far 115 confirmed, I doubt you will be the only newbie

I did not see your name on the lists either...  (look to the MNG Thread for BusaBash 08)

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=SF;f=80
We were double booked,........now staying somewhere nearby. Rock has taken care of our arrangements. Worse case,......I'll crash at a bud's house in Alcoa. Either way,....it's all good!!

Joe(GSX1300R-T)
we're at the Miro-tel
thumb_up.gif

Hey Lisa! We still eed toegther on the logistics of the trip soon!
beerchug.gif

You bet - we've been hoping for a good day to ride so we can meet up, etc... Sunday might work - too soon to tell for sure though. I've only got a couple weekends before the bike goes in for work...

You bet - we've been hoping for a good day to ride so we can meet up, etc...  Sunday might work - too soon to tell for sure though.  I've only got a couple weekends before the bike goes in for work...
I'll be in Puerto Rico from this Wed till next Monday but we definitely ned to catch up soon. I will email you when I get back on Tuesday from work.
winkold.gif

Oh no dear I cower in YOUR presence... not the other way around
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back