3 little things just 3

I can't say anything good about northern Va. It's steadily going south with all the illegal dirty immigrants. I've never seen people so filthy in how they live. They simply don't care.

1.) Our company sponsored a great event, with almost all employees participating in giving gifts to those in need, in our community, this Christmas. So far the collection is huge.

2.) Our Harley chapter is sponsoring a charity ride Saturday, for a member who is need due to illness. The local Harley store is participating with funds, a draw and 30% off on all parts and accessories Saturday to try and pull everyone in.

3.) Half of our street will be celebrating Friday, with bring a bottle of wine, as the roof of my new house being built, has just gone up. :cheerleader:

I will play

3- got a new truck and bike
2- was asked to be a godfather, baptism was on Sunday to my adorable niece
1- now this is a biggie, found out yesterday at 1:30 pm that my lovely wife is pregnant with our first child:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Our bucks are getting huge.
"Castle Doctrine" passing in Pa. "stand yer ground, shoot as necessary"
Best growing season that I can remember.

3 things are not enough.

Einstein said, “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.â€￾

Here is motorcycle girl, writing about the subjext.

A Wonder-full Day | 2ksConcepts

1. I am able to provide for my family with a good job.
2. My daughter and son in law are coming for dinner tomorrow night.
3. I am spending the weekend with my wife, daughter and son in law, and son / girlfriend riding bikes all weekend in the Cherokee, NC area.

I am a blessed man...

I am alive and mostly healed and have an wonderful wife of 27 years and two healthy kids

My Grandmother just had her 95th birthday and she is doing well -hope I have a lot of her genes in me

Still have a Job which I am thankful for

Have most parts to rebuild my Busa
I can think of hundreds more
LIFE IS GOOD

non of you live next door:moon:

my neighbor leaves the curtains open:whistle:

and all the Notre Dame, St Marys, Indiana university students are all :beerchug: alot more so Im dj'n for crowds of close to 2000 people now:thumbsup:

Back