3 little things just 3

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I would like each of you to name 3 good things that have happened where ever your live. Just 3, something good that is going on in the community you live in. Something where someone has made a difference... Enough of the negative all the time...

cap

1.) Our High School football team is ranked #2 in the state and will be in the 3rd round play offs this Friday. GO TROJANS!:cheerleader:

2.) We have a great group of local riders who are respectful to each other and fun to hang with.:thumbsup:

3.) I live in a town that is small enough that we still decorate for Christmas and not the "Holidays" :cheerleader:

unfortunaetly you don't hear much about the good that probably goes on. The negative is always more pronounced and the general public seems to feed on turmoil more than harmony. I guess some good would be that the bear hunt may pass for this year. The last few days have had some nice/mild weather. The superintendant that tried to beat the salary cap had his proposed 5 year/ 225,000.00 per year contract rejected by the state.

Last edited:
Our high school football team won more games this season than they ever have before (we are in our 2nd season) :cheerleader: GO WEST HARRISON HURRICANES!

No hurricanes hit the coast this year. :please:

ummm... I get to go to the Spring Bash and not have to take any vacation days this year! :banana:

I just spent 30 mins trying to think of something......

I live in Lakeway, TX (just outside Austin on the lake)

1. I live in possibly the safest place on earth, there is virtually no crime here. :thumbsup:
2. Riding weather seems better than up north all year save maybe mid summer. :thumbsup:
3. People here are friendlier than just about anywhere else I've traveled. :thumbsup:

I'll put a +1 on the vasectomy and a "don't get me started" on the divorce thing.

NC-
1) just had a whole weeks worth of absolutely gorgeous weather,
2) roads are very well maintained in my county,
3) got free wi-fi hotspots everywhere so i can always check in with my new bros at Hayabusa.org!
:banana::banana::banana:

1) I took my 11 year old son deer hunting and we had a great time although we didn't get one....

2) My mom and dad just celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary....

3) I participated in my first Christmas in October, CIO was started to provide needed assistance to elderly, disabled or financially disadvantaged homeowners. (ugly guy on left)

cio.JPG

I am spending more time with my boys. Stereo install last weekend

Work is busy as heck, always a good thing.

The battery on my bike is still alive. :cheerleader:

1. donating to a family with 4 kids who lost their husband, who will be put on the wall of fallen hero's in washington.

2. donating to another family that i grew up with whose son has a rare syndrome called Phelan-Mcdermid. want to know more on how to donate and the rest of the story pm me.

3. and myself, though i don't have alot of money i still find a away to help out others especially near xmas time.

1. I have a steady secure job( at least for now)
2. I have a wife that understands my motorcycle addiction
3. I have an 09 Busa

1. left Los Angeles
2. finished my two Vincents
3. retirement
xxx days excluded

a gentleman that named kanzaus...inventor and buisnessman..developed the use of nano technology and radio waves to kill cancer cells without opening up anyone or any side effects...it is currently in testing and they are developing diffrent formulas fo rthe nanos for each type of cancer...he died 6-8 months ago of cancer himself. it is a erie based technology...is staying (his will) localy and will be manufactured localy...:cheerleader:

1. I have my wife
2. I have a new truck
3. I have a job that I've always wanted.

1. My children are healthy.
2. My wife is pretty, and smart.
3. My riding skills are improving.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really like this thread.

1) I am luckier than a man deserves. Great wife and kids

2) One year ago I was going to need a kidney, the experts all agreed. Today I am 100 percent healthy, no one can explain why.

3) Meals on Wheels is a great program, on my eighth year as a volunteer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back