23/24 hayabusa in black

Haven't seen many, if any, posts for sales recently. Are you looking for new or used? I've seen quite a few on Cycle Trader in the NC, FL area.

new or used. There’s one outside Raleigh which is on cycle trader (2023 for 13,995 + whatever dealer fees are charged ). I want to go “sit” on one this weekend when I’m in Atlanta before leaving a deposit.

Used with an exhaust or suspension work would be great , or new. I just don’t want the 2022 with the gold / black.

Doesn’t Pashnit have all the black body parts necessary to make one? :D Of course he’s nowhere near Georgia.

Doesn’t Pashnit have all the black body parts necessary to make one? :D Of course he’s nowhere near Georgia.
I do, but I'm going to hold on to what I've got for now. Last time I bought a complete used OEM fairing kit, I paid $1500 for the full kit & was happy to pay that price. ;) Aftermarket fairing kits hover around $1000.

Good luck finding your black Gen3. Someone will have one somewhere. I'm in CA and I bought mine out of Virginia.

bump. Seeming like a super low mileage 22 can be had for low 15k. Keeping my eyes peeled for a 22 as well in black at this point.

Back