2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Debuts as Most Powerful Production V8 in the World!

Ford has some really good cars and trucks out right now. I drove Twobrothers Shelby, WOW!!! Another friend let me drive his 2011 F150, Awesome truck. I have 198000 on my 1998 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4, and its still doing good. If I could buy a new vehicle right now it would be a Ford, great Company I think.

We are about to buy 4 Fusions for our salesmen. The 4 Taurus's we are replacing all have almost 200K on them.

Having said that, I can't drive a Ford. My Dad and Brother are big Ford guys, and there is NO WAY i'm gonna EVER let them think they got the best of me - and it would remove a major source of good-natured ribbing :)

60k? hummm lets see , I could pay off the 38k on the house, drop 10k in a create:whistle:
motor for the 86 fox,buy a new busa, pay off the wifes SX4, and buy a gallon of lambrusco. I"ll pass!

Ford made in US. Oh what a minute Made in China. I'd pass just buy a Nissan GT-R. They would eventually have to brake and take a corner.

I agree. My ride in front of the wife's ride :laugh:

I also agree. My ride behind the wifes ride:

SS, Busa.jpg

Your right Stangs are for girls... My wife loves my Stang... matter of fact many other girls like the Stang to... :laugh:

232323232fp53263_nu=32;2_736_488_WSNRCG=3236_;_6539;;nu0mrj.jpg

0123456.jpg

mustang gt set the bar for pony car performance, dollar for dollar nothing can compete. gt500 is the best car you can buy for the money, no car with a 60k sticker is going to outperform. theres nothing that can compare with the boss. the new cobra jet isnt out yet but the '10 has been 8.20s. so id say with a better blower and nearly 10 percent increase in displacement they're going to be knocking on the 7's. if you dont like them it can be for alot of reasons but you really can knock the performance of a current gen mustang.

i like chevy's too but you couldnt give me a dodge. and as far as the gtr :laugh: unless 0-60 is your game or auto x with stock cars you will get parked by many vehicles besides a mustang.

Back