2011 Hayabusa(pic)sike

Forget 2011... i got spied 2012 Hayabusa pics!
Bus.jpg

Bus.jpg

:rofl: That is too funny Sleepless! :rofl: If I ever retire in the P.I. I hope that I would not have to transform my Busa like that. :laugh: I know Pinoy's are creative but that is just crazy!
It's crazy but that's just how Pinoy's are. They would love to transform your Busa into something like that. With that much power, yours would be a double decker to carry twice the number of passengers. The other 6 would be sitting on the roof. With Pinoy's, anything's possible:laugh:

Now that's a balancing act !!

I think we could do better, I might just have to make the next Bash, so we can try......ON SOMEONE ELSES BIKE :laugh:
Blanca would be the perfect candidate. If he's willing to try it, I would leave my family behind for a couple of days just to be on it.:rofl:

Here's another example of how they overload a tricycle. This is powered by a 125cc bike......most of them are.

It's crazy but that's just how Pinoy's are. They would love to transform your Busa into something like that. With that much power, yours would be a double decker to carry twice the number of passengers. The other 6 would be sitting on the roof. With Pinoy's, anything's possible:laugh:

Blanca would be the perfect candidate. If he's willing to try it, I would leave my family behind for a couple of days just to be on it.:rofl:

Here's another example of how they overload a tricycle. This is powered by a 125cc bike......most of them are.

Yup, I remember stuff like that when I was a kid. That's how they role in the barrio! :laugh: Good memories!

Okay,it's settled then....Blanca's Busa it is :laugh:

Back