2011 busa

Jimmy b

Registered
Hey guy's I've been doing a turbo build on my bike I can only get a pulse from the number 2 injector here and there any info please

When troubleshooting issues with injectors, especially in a turbo build, there are a few factors to consider. Here are some steps you can take to investigate the problem:

1. Check Injector Connections: Ensure that the electrical connections to the injectors are secure and properly connected. Loose or damaged connections can result in intermittent or no pulse signals.

2. Injector Wiring: Inspect the wiring harness for any signs of damage or wear, especially in the area near the number 2 injector. Look for any exposed wires, loose connections, or signs of corrosion. Repair or replace any damaged wiring as necessary.

3. Injector Resistance: Use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the number 2 injector. Compare the reading to the specifications provided by the manufacturer. If the resistance is significantly different, it may indicate a faulty injector that needs to be replaced.

4. Injector Power Supply: Verify that the injector is receiving proper power supply. Check the wiring and fuses related to the injectors to ensure there are no issues with the electrical supply. A faulty power supply can result in inconsistent pulse signals.

5. ECU Settings: Double-check the injector settings in your engine control unit (ECU). Make sure the ECU is configured correctly for the number of injectors, injector type, and fuel delivery requirements of your turbo setup. Incorrect settings can cause issues with injector pulse signals.

6. Fuel Pressure: Inspect the fuel system and ensure that there is adequate fuel pressure reaching the injectors. Low fuel pressure can result in weak or no pulse signals. Consider checking the fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel pressure regulator to ensure they are functioning properly.

Back