2010 Suzuki Line

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I was at the bike shop looking at the 2008 CBR1000's. only one left and I left without it.

Anyway, the salesman said that Suzuki wasn't going to build any 2010 models except for four off road models. Sounded like B.S., but with no knowledge either way I stopped short of telling him so.

I call BS too. Way to much money to be made, there will be new bikes for sale everyday in 2010.

What if they dont call them model year 2010?

Triva- Chevy didnt make any '83 vettes

That's odd because the 2010 models are already posted on the Canadian Suzuki website...

That d-bag was just trying to get you to buy something right then.

Last edited:
i work at a dealer here in Sacramento and there is only 2 new models for 2010 and none are street bikes no new color just the same 09's

So is that just for the U.S.? the Suzuki Global site has new colors for the Buse and GSX-R has new colors and blue frames.
Also what about the GSX1250FA?

Last edited:
i work at a dealer here in Sacramento and there is only 2 new models for 2010 and none are street bikes no new color just the same 09's

So you're saying Canada is getting the 2010 bikes with new colors and the U.S. is not? ???

all i know is there are no new 2010 to order just 09 models other then 2 dirt bikes that are 2010. it is kinda late to not see any 2010 models yet. maybe the are dicking with us just telling you what i hear from work.

A Suzuki wasn't on the table at all.

I understand, but if they could convince you that you couldn't get one next year, then you better get something now. I dunno... Most salesmen are just frustrating.

all i know is there are no new 2010 to order just 09 models other then 2 dirt bikes that are 2010. it is kinda late to not see any 2010 models yet. maybe the are dicking with us just telling you what i hear from work.

I'm not calling you a liar or anything. I just think it's a very far-fetched idea that Suzuki wouldn't offer their new bikes in the US.

i know they shut there plant down for 3 months this year. and one of the biggest dealers here lost Suzuki and today lost Honda. there are so many dealers going under.

I think most every industry with a dealer network is experiencing that sort of thing right now. We have two local Honda dealers, and I think it's only a matter of time for one of them. One's huge and one is pretty small. We'll see which business model pans out for them.

Suzuki may just be holding out on us to help the dealers move the leftover 2009 models before they become last year's news.

Last edited:
yep that's it they said that they have so many 09 left over unsold. why make a new 2010 or a new color when they may have XXXXX number of unsold bikes sounds like a good business decision.

I was on the local Suzuki dealer today and they had 2 silver 09 Busas and a B-King on the floor. $12199 for a Busa is just too much right now. I can see a late release of the 2010 models being a good idea, but I don't see how they could just skip the model year.

Oh well, we'll find out soon enough. Heading to Barber in the morning... G'night all.

yeah bed time gota be at work at 9:poke: year we have 3 busa's also listed at 12K but its ass rape CA they will sell for under 12K more like 11.5 or so

I have a friend that went to a dealer in fresno and said they had 09 busa's for $8999

Ever since we introduced the Suzuki Hayabusa, it's had only one competitor: Itself. That's why the 2010 Hayabusa is so impressive - compared to the original, it's hotter than ever.

For enthusiasts, that comparison will make your heart pound. The Hayabusa's engine is thoroughly updated from the previous model for more power and an improved power-to-weight ratio, which you'll experience as an even greater rush of acceleration.

Its refined chassis and suspension help provide crisper handling. And its striking fairing offers sleeker aerodynamics. The original Hayabusa was the best. With the 2010 Hayabusa, you're looking at better than the best.

NOTE to self.... better get a bigger trailer..... 2010 models spring bash..:thumbsup:

http://moto.suzuki.ca/Product Lines/Cycles/Products/Hayabusa/2010/GSX1300R.aspx

Last edited:
I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he said the Suz rep told him no new 'busa until after the first of the year. Gotta clean out the '09 inventory.:banghead:

Back