2010 can am spyder

Entry $21,000 with options $25,000 ::11, I think I'll stick with a BMW LT :beerchug:

And Yeah, I know a Goldwing or Harley cost this much, BUT, you first have to BUY the Harley or Goldwing (well the Goldwing anyhow since Harley now makes a Trike ) :whistle:

Entry $21,000 with options $25,000 ::11, I think I'll stick with a BMW LT :beerchug:

And Yeah, I know a Goldwing or Harley cost this much, BUT, you first have to BUY the Harley or Goldwing (well the Goldwing anyhow since Harley now makes a Trike ) :whistle:

Goldwing and harley trikes are in the 35k ball park.

I have the 08 and love it. They are so much fun to ride. If you get a chance to try one out you should do it.

Im thinking about gettin one for the wife down the road.She wants to ride and likes the looks and would make me feel she a little safe with our daughter on one instead of a bike. There are atleast 5 different ones down hear at Delmarva bike week.They are bad a**.

Last edited:
Nice trailer too.
31k is a little large, all the bells and whistles.

2009-09-14 005.jpg

I took one for a test ride this summer. It's like riding an ATV at 60 MPH! Machine doesn't lean, so you gotta put some serious body english into the turns. Having said that---IT WAS A BLAST! I'd love to have one sitting right next to the 'busa!:thumbsup:

Back