"200mph" highway run with PashnIt at the end?

He couldn't have been doing 200 Kph much less 200 Mph, cause he's not riding a :whistle:

BLACK BUSA :laugh:

when is everyone gonna get the point that this is NOT ABOUT THE VIDEO! Its about him havin pashnit's bike and "name" at the end which i thought he would be concerned about but whatever.
Guess i just won't give a crap bout next time
Posted via Mobile Device

I also got your point should a posted up earlier I just fast fwd to the end to see the of the blue Busa was waiting for him to post saying it wasn't him doing it:whistle:

and he never did deny it did he:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no he actually didn't. not even in a pm he sent
Posted via Mobile Device

If you really think about it, that video is just plain dumb. What numbskull tapes themselves running around Colorado on a empty tank of gas running wide open past a cop. Then spend an hour or two editing it all up just so you can post it up on the internet to show all your friends. Oh and don't forget to use a photo of someone else's motorcycle at the end. :laugh: :laugh: What a dope.

Darwin is riding on the back of that dude's bike. That stuff just catches up to you at some point.

No, it doesn't bother me. Just a video floating around internet netherland that'll meld into obscurity in two shakes.

frustrates me that if it was MY name & MY bike at the end of a video like that i'd be P*SSED especialy if I had a business goin like Pasnit does. Creates a bad image
Posted via Mobile Device

frustrates me that if it was MY name & MY bike at the end of a video like that i'd be P*SSED especialy if I had a business goin like Pasnit does. Creates a bad image

Jason, it's okay. The Pashnit through the years has become a very big place- I've been doing this for 10 yrs already. It's a information site, a discussion forum, a tour company, a product store, and it's ladden with the fruits of my lil photography hobby. I think as things get bigger and something like the Pashnit name become more of a household name in riding circles, it tends to pop up in odd places.

It keeps me really busy with constant maintanence, adding new material, making sure the inflow-outflow of product is smooth, and especially takin' care of you guys with your questions or product orders. Winter is actually a bit more relaxing because I'm not traveling (68 days to the first tour though!:thumbsup:)

Basically, goofy vids like that moreso give motorcyclists a bad name in general to a non-riding audience. A double pass between cars at 120+mph? I mean, comon.

Now if it was actually a good video.... that'd be different. :laugh:

:lol:Hey Tim, how you been? Went out for a few hours today. COLD but invigorating, no camera though:laugh: My new TM Synergy electric gloves sure work well.

Back