2008 Owners

I stick with the suzuki oil. I use it in my track bike as well as my busa. I just change it often. I've had no oil issues with any of the many suzuki's I've owned.

Everyone has their favorite oil so you'll get lots of different opinions here!

Mobil One MX4T
bowdown.gif

I've been using 50/50 Ethylene Glycol . Don't do this with your bike though . My engine is specially built to take it .

NT000F305A.jpg

0-40 MOBIL 1 . WHAT THE HELL IS THAT 50-50 ETHYLENE GLYCOL ? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING.HOW LONG DOES IT STAY GREEN?

I was running Mobile 1 4T. Lately I've been running Spectro Platinum 4 10W-40. Costs less than Mobile 1. Just as durable according to a few of the local racers that I have talked to. My favorite service shop has also recommended it.

I was running Mobile 1 4T. Lately I've been running Spectro Platinum 4 10W-40. Costs less than Mobile 1. Just as durable according to a few of the local racers that I have talked to. My favorite service shop has also recommended it.

During the break in I'll use dino oil, about 1500 mis; after that, it'll be MX4T.

I've been using 50/50 Ethylene Glycol . Don't do this with your bike though . My engine is specially built to take it .
Canola oil for me, to take advantage of its beneficial omega-3 fatty acids profile. I'm trying to get my Busa to lose some weight.

None of that Wesson Oil crap for me. Everyone knows that stuff is just junk.

whistling.gif

Back